Posts by oarnura

Quote: Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn Just got my Turnines, and I have the IE7's. I'm burning in the Turbines so it's not fair to make a comparison as of yet. What I can compare is the 'right out of the box' sound. Turbines have more controlled bass, better imaging, and sharper highs. I wasn't very impressed with how the IE8 and IE7 sounded right out of the box. Out of the box for me the IE7 were far superior in every way to the Turbine. The...
Quote: Originally Posted by chinesekiwi Remember people one word: objectivity. I know that the word 'Apple' and 'objectivity' don't seem to mix (both Apple haters and Apple fanbois suffer from subjectivity and bias equally) but honestly, consider it. If it was another other brand, we would all be on the FOTM ship right now. As with any praising of a product on here, you must take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure tstarn did exactly that and was...
Quote: Originally Posted by kobayashi Still that time of the month for you? Yikes. Is that supposed to be an insult?? Super Lame!
Quote: Originally Posted by Jewmeister You are talking about the person mark2410 is reffering to and not mark right??? Of course...
Quote: Originally Posted by mark2410 yeah i wouldnt say they have a lack of bass, unamped i think they have too much bass but then you did just call the atrios balanced He is a troll. Somehow he went from only trying and trashing the PFE. To owning and trying every single IEM known to man. He has an opinion on every thing and always pushes Atrios and the IE8.
Quote: Originally Posted by communic Yes separation is noticeably better with the ie7's. As regards to burn in, can't say I noticed anything other than getting used to the original sound sig the first couple of hours or so, if anything vocals have become a bit more forward. I wish it was more dramatic as there's a harshness on female vocals that I don't experience with the pfe;s that I wished would have been remedied after 'burn-in' but sadly not the case....
Quote: Originally Posted by hydrocyanic my point has always been targeting to people who have enough head set and moved* by the notion of "cheap" IEM but because of the perceived availability issue they rushed* into buying it. That is not the case. You clearly said it is hype because you found a link that you misread and claimed there is no way they can compete with $150 phones. Your own link says they are better. Lower distortion, better...
Quote: Originally Posted by hydrocyanic just to calm down the hype a little.. there seem to be a freq. response from headphone info, the chart seems to be on par for its price and segmenting link: Apple In-ear Headphones with Remote and Mic Review - In-Ear - Reviews of Headphones and Headphone Ratings - HeadphoneInfo.com 40 is a good deal, that's for sure; but not rivaling any 150+ iems Did you read the comparison properly: Apple In-ear...
Quote: Originally Posted by dC0m Apple IEM > NE-7M & Denon C551K?!?!?! Rly? and Apple IEM > Monster Turbine?!?! That I do not believe. I must obtain a pair myself to benchmark. Maybe this will be my reason to get a Sansa Clip.. Depends on what you want from an IEM. If it is a lots of bass the Turbines will be better. If it is clarity and a balanced sound the ADDIEM will. I preferred it to the NE-7M.
Quote: Originally Posted by LingLing1337 OK, I really like treble, mids are second, bass is last. So at this point, RE0 sounds best for me, and the IE7 is getting good words too. The RE0 has clear, high-extending treble with great decay and fast response, with clear but somewhat recessed mids and OK bass (which is just fine for me, if I feel it's lacking like with my RE2 I'll just throw in my E3). More IE7+rock impressions would be appreciated. If...