or Connect

Posts by Justice Strike

I don't use the sony hybrids. I use the normal sony tips. But in any case, as i understand, the yamaha would be too big for my ears as the tips don't fit the sony small silicones. That's too bad though :( Would a spin fit alleviate some of this problem?
can anyone here tell me how big the smallest eartips are? I'm a bit worried they are too big.   For reference. To date the best fit i have is with the smallest sony silicone buds. I get a perfect seal. I've tried the sa6 with bi flanges, but that just hurts my ears. Foam also doesn't cut it for me.   Would the eph-100 double flange compare well with the sony earbuds (smallest) and/or will they fit on the eph-100 (and will they not hurt when inserted?)?
how do these iem compare the the XBA-40? I'm seriously tempted to get the XBA-40 they are quite ok priced. But removable cables are a big plus for me. I can even turn them into bluetooth IEM if needed.   the frequency range on the low end is untill 5 hz withthe XBA-300 and 3 hz with the XBA-40, does that also translate in more defined base with the XBA-40. Also on the high end the XBA-300 goes up a lot more than the XBA-40 (making the xba-300 high res). Is that anything...
sony produces such a wire that fits the shure iem
I'm looking for a IEM. I'm leaning towards the XBA-40 however there are a couple of things that are in the back of my mind.   the reviews about the XBA-40 are a bit of a mixed back. I'm wondering if the xba-40 is a good buy at £160 or if there are better ones to be had (like the XBA-h1 or h2 perhaps?)   second, it doesn't have detacheable cables. Given they are quite steep in price, i would rather have something that is detacheable (like the XBA-h3).   Lastly, i have...
I'm looking for some good in ears for my commuting trip (both tube and airplane). They are all around the same price with the sony's being 15 pounds cheaper (between the 30 and 45 pound range).   I'm quite fond of Sony, they never let me down on their premium products, hence the reason I'm considering the XBA-1. However I'm mainly looking for noise cancelling earphones (especially on the plane a good thing), although i do acknowledge that a good seal already isolates you...
I'm on the fence between these three earbuds. I was looking for noise cancelation for on the flights, but i'm also willing to consider the Sony XBA-1. They are all more or less in the same price range (akg & audio technica being around the $70 and the Sony's being 45 usd)   I have a bit of a love for sony equipment. I've never been let down by the quality of there premium stuff. Although, at the moment, they just don't have any viable that is noise cancelling, hence why...
really? noone has any comment?
bump... surely there is someone that can tell me one way or another
I'm currently looking to buy some new earbuds, ideally i would want to go for Sony's, however it seems that they are not being sold anymore or the ones that are being sold are not that good (i.e. xba-nc85d).   I'm looking at two options. AKG k391nc (rebatched harman kardon soho II nc) or the Audio Technica ATH-ANC33IS.   I hear mixed sounds regarding the k391, some say the noise cancelling is non existant and some say the k391 doesn't sound all to good with high...