Posts by Chops

Nothing??
SOLD! Thanks everyone for looking!
Sale Pending....
bump!
Real nice head amp! That Cary Audio gear in the background isn't bad either!
Stock for now. In a couple of weeks, maybe I'll get some Cardas cables. What I really want though is to get me hands on a pair of those stupid little connectors and have Jim Hess @ MagWires build me up a pair of nice wires for my HD600's.
Quote: Originally posted by Duncan Chops... No bass?? Wow... either those drivers are seriously fried, or the cans are faulty... that sure doesn't look like a description of the V6/7506 that i've ever seen before Sorry, I meant muddy bass. Leave me alone, I'm still half asleep! lol
I must say, my crappiest pair of cans are a the Sony MDR-7506. Not only are the eap pads falling apart, but they just sound butt nasty. I bought these things a few years ago thinking if they are good enough for studio use, their good enough for me. Yeah, right! No bass, thin and distant midrange, and harsh treble. Maybe these are the cans Madonna's producers are using now! lol On the other hand, my Sennheiser HD600's are the cream of the crop!
Quote: Originally posted by geepondy I will look around a bit more but most likely by Friday night or Monday morning at the latest I am going to buy the Sennheiser HD-580s for $162 at Amazon unless I find a better deal but this seems very good. I am assuming that absolutely, it will be a big step from my HD497s and that the HD-600s do not offer much more sound quality for over a hundred dollars more. Amp will have to be later but it seems the headphone jack...
I bought these off of AudioGon a few weeks ago. They were never used and I only broke them in for two days straight and listened to them for one day until my HD600's came in. They are in NEW CONDITION, includes 1/8" to 1/4" adapter and original box. I will ship them UPS to anywhere in the US. I'm looking for $120 which includes shipping through UPS and since my only days off work are Tuesday and Sunday, I will ship them out on any Tuesday and will supply the...