Posts by Chops

Here are a few pictures from today...... And I should mention that the Magwire Nakeds fit perfectly in the back of the Cosmics and improves the sound a good deal!
The older HeadRoom Cosmic vs the newer HeadRoom Cosmic Reference and the Sennheiser HD 600's vs the Beyerdynamic DT 880's. This amature "mini" review was performed with the following equipment: SOURCE: 1) Sony DVP-NS755V SACD/DVD player, using the 2 analog two channel outputs only. 2) Bright Star Audio IsoNode large feet (4) under SACD/DVD player. INTERCONNECTS: 1) Magwire Nakeds, two identical 1 meter pairs. 2) StraightWire twin RCA to 1/8"...
I am looking for either the HeadRoom Cosmic Power Supply Upgrade: http://headphone.com/layout.php?topi...tID=0060010150 or the HeadRoom Base Station One Power Supply: http://headphone.com/layout.php?topi...tID=0010010055 Either one of these will be welcomed. Any info will be appreciated!
That's so nice of everyone to assume that I screw up my equipment. How does that old saying go?..... (When you assume something, you make an ***** out of you and me.) If you look closely at that Onkyo cd changer which is about 10 years old, you will notice that it is in perfect condition. I bought it brand new and there's not a mark on it. As for the Cosmic, I BOUGHT IT USED from someone here in the forums who claimed it was in "excellent condition". Well, needless to...
All day tomorrow I will be doing listening tests and comparisons between not only the new Beyerdynamic DT880 and Sennheiser HD600, but also the older HeadRoom Cosmic and new HeadRoom Cosmic Reference. The HeadRoom Total Airhead might get a small tid-bit in there somewhere too. I am very interested in seeing the outcome of the two Cosmics. Most of my listening will probably be with my Sony DVP-755V SACD/DVD player since it has two identical stereo analog outputs. I will...
Not sure. I think they might be older, but I was thinking more about the cable that comes with them. It looks to be the same as on the 580's and 600's. And for 14 bucks, I might just get them and make some DIY cables.
Nothing??
SOLD! Thanks everyone for looking!
Sale Pending....
bump!