Posts by Chops

Still going strong today, although I'm not. Home sick with some kind of stomach flu or something. It's not pleasant at all, but good sounds ease the pain. And our kitty approves!  
It's been quite a while since I've been on here.   Anyway, we're about to move and I just happened to find my old Little Dot Micro+ that I packed away some 4-5 years ago. Just for the heck of it, I turned the knob and sure enough, it fired right up! For the past four nights, I've been listening to it with my trusty Sony MDR-7506 cans for about an hour or so in bed, and today I had it playing since 1pm to about an hour ago, about 6:30. Mind you, this is still off of...
Just curious as to why you restored it to its original state?...
Well this isn't of my headphone amp, but my modified Baldwin Organ tube amp running P-P 6L6's (Russian 6N3P), two 5U4G rectifiers and two 5751 drivers...   Olympus E-300, 70mm, 30sec @ f/8, ISO100...  
Nobody?!...
Once again reviving an old thread that shouldn't ever die...   First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!   It's been a very long time since I've visited this thread (or the site really). There's phases I go through. One minute I'm into headphones, the next I'm into cars, the next I'm into my 2-ch analog set-up, then I'm into car audio, etc, etc... It's a very viscous cycle and usually ends up costing me many hard earned $$$ in the process. A lot has changed since I was last...
SOLD!!!
bUmP...
BuMp..