Posts by Chops

Personally, I would have gone with a HeadRoom Total Airhead or a used HeadRoom Supreme, both of which you can find for $200 or less these days.
I've got a pair of Maggie MGLR 1 loudspeakers and find that the HD600s compare pretty good to the Maggies. Both are very detailed, accurate, and revealing. Both of them will quickly let you know if you're listening to a good recording or a bad one. If anything, because of their dipolar design, they will be a better match to the Maggies than anything else, except something like the AKG K1000s.
I have only heard crossfeed processing in HeadRoom amps. Eventhough the other ones might be good, I prefer to go with someone who has been addressing this issue for years through R&D and has the proper test equipment and techniques of measuring and fine tuning the end results. Just my 2 pennies!
No one?!
Bump!
/\ /\ l l
I've got two more things to add to the list of goodies!!!! The first one..... B&W CC6 Center Channel speaker. This one is practically new since it was hardly even used. It has 4 binding posts on the rear for either bi-amping or bi-wiring. Asking price is $200 firm. And now...... Infinity Reference Standard 6 KAPPA loudspeakers with original matching stands. These speakers are in excellent condition and sound great. On the rear, there is an adjustment for the...
Here is a list of all the components above in the same order as the pictures. As far as I know, all of the Yamaha equipment dates back to 1990 except for the DVD player which is 1998. The Bose is 1994/95. The Onkyo is also around 1994/95. Alright, now for the list from top to bottom...... 1) Yamaha CDV-1700 Laser Disc player which also plays regular CDs. 2) Yamaha KX-930 Tape Deck which is a 3-head deck. 3) Yamaha AVS-700 Audio/Video Selector (THERE ARE TWO OF...
Everything I'm selling is my friend's except for the Onkyo CD changer which is mine. I will be posting all of this equipment on eBay tomorrow evening, but I figured I would give all of you first dibbs on everything. All of the equipment except for the Onkyo includes original remotes, manuals, boxes, and even the warranty papers! The Onkyo has everything except the original box. If any of you are interested, please feel free to e-mail or PM me anytime. We can discuss...
Quote: Originally posted by gpalmer BTW - Keep your pole to yourself, I'm just here for the poll. It's about time somebody noticed that! lol