Posts by Chops

Well this isn't of my headphone amp, but my modified Baldwin Organ tube amp running P-P 6L6's (Russian 6N3P), two 5U4G rectifiers and two 5751 drivers...   Olympus E-300, 70mm, 30sec @ f/8, ISO100...  
Nobody?!...
Once again reviving an old thread that shouldn't ever die...   First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!   It's been a very long time since I've visited this thread (or the site really). There's phases I go through. One minute I'm into headphones, the next I'm into cars, the next I'm into my 2-ch analog set-up, then I'm into car audio, etc, etc... It's a very viscous cycle and usually ends up costing me many hard earned $$$ in the process. A lot has changed since I was last...
SOLD!!!
bUmP...
BuMp..
bump.
PAYPAL ONLY - WILL ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE 48 CONUS VIA USPS GROUND I just bought these Sennheiser HD-600 cans last month from Etronics. They have maybe 80 hours on them if that, and only 3 or so of those hours on my head. I have only listened to two CDs with them, one of which I listened to twice, Diana Krall and Norah Jones. Things at work have changed quite a bit so I am almost never home to listen to anything. And when I am home, I'm doing work in and around the...
Quote: Originally Posted by dcheming Chops, what kind of car did you borrow? I've done this before too with cars and bikes of friends. Such a great way to experience new machines for free. Hey Derek, Well at first, I was just borrowing it, for a day or two. But now, we have officially switched. We swopped my '02 Miata for his '02 Blazer. Just in the past week alone, I have pulled the roof rack, properly reinstalled and realigned the...