or Connect

Posts by rage3324

I currently only use my Dacmini CX as a dac, so I've decided to go down the road of selling the Dacmini and acquiring a dedicated DAC that is equal or better in performance. I would love some recommendations.
 Right. Any idea why I can still control the volume via plex on my phone? Is plex acting as a pre-amp somehow? Plex says it is doing direct play
When hooking up the chromecast via optical to a DAC, I don't see the dynamic compression setting anymore. Is that normal? Is there anyway to confirm that audio is not being resampled?   Currently I am using plex on my iphone to cast flac audio, but oddly, I can still control the volume from my phone. I would think the main volume control would be my amp..
Offers welcome. I'd like to sell quickly. Everything includes shipping (except for WA7). Pictures will be uploaded later or upon request.   1. Woo Audio WA7 and WA7tp Fireflies (both Silver) - Near Mint Condition. Comes with original packaging/box, original cords, wall power cord, stock tubes - $1000 + Shipping. Prefer local pick up. 2. Centrance Dacmini CX (Silver) 10 ohms - Near Mint Condition. Comes with original packaging and cords. - $290 shipped.   I am located...
Offers welcome. I'd like to sell quickly. Everything includes shipping (except for WA7). Pictures will be uploaded later or upon request.   1. Grado RS1i - Near Mint condition. Comes with original packaging/box. - $475 shipped 2. Beyerdynamic DT 770 Premium 600 ohms - Near mint Condition. Tough to find these days. Comes with Gel pads and original pads as well as the original case. - SOLD 3. Woo Audio WA7 and WA7tp Fireflies (both Silver) - Near Mint Condition. Comes...
I know! I know! I can't believe I am doing it. Maybe no one will want them and I will HAVE to keep them 
Thought I post here but I put them for sale on the FS/FT forum. I am gearing up to sell my Grado RS1i (no button model). They are in mint condition with about 200 hours. They come with the original box. If you are interested, PM me.
Just received my Stratus loaner (in queue for July delivery). I'm absolutely floored. I don't even know what else to say.. I feel like I lost my virginity all over again
Stop by anytime. I also have grado rs1i and ps1000 if you want to check those out too. Going to sell either the ps1000 or rs1i soon. I also have a DNA Audio Stratus demo unit on its way. Plenty of high end gear to check out.And I agree. The prices are going up on these but at under $300 it Is still tough to beat the value of these amps.
 Turns out my dad had a 2230, had to snag it. I'm with you regarding headphone pairings with the 22x0 series. I want to say the 2220/2230 prefers high impedance headphones but i'm not positive. My HD800 sound great. My DT770 600 ohms sound okay. I have not tried any of my Grados yet but plan to this week. Overall, I really have not done any a/b comparisons with my Woo WA7 so this could all be in my head but I really think I prefer the 2230 over the WA7 for my HD800. Bigger...