Posts by Del Griffith

SALE PENDING............
Foe sale is a barely used pair of Grado 325e headphones. Purchased direct from 4ourears about 2 weeks ago. I want to say right up front that these came with 3 pinhead size paint chips that can only be seen in light when looking. I tried to capture them but they are on the bottom right ear cup and just don't show in pic. I know Grado's thoughts on this are that they are handmade and little imperfections are part of the process etc..so I didn't try and send back..to me I...
Never saw them live...but I loved the R30 live DVD... after that...seems like Getty just could not do it live anymore..bought the next few DVD's and ended up giving them to a co-worker/good friend who just wanted them for his collection regardless. Please don't bash me fellow Rush lovers...just my opinion. Still listen to Moving Pictures..Fly By Night and 2112 on a very regular basis after all these years.
Too funny Spook...I am a huge Rush fan as my late brother was way before me.. ( I am 47)... I can handle Getty's voice on studio recordings with my 846...just can't take any live stuff in recent years... so shrill and sad even off tune at times imho!! The magic of the studio covers up all that...I love clockwork angels...just not live!!
Maybe just a tiny bit more bass and a little less spike in the treble... But have not burned in much yet... Will report more in the coming days. I always loved the 325is. Just wished for the shorter cord/ 1/8! Termination.. Great for me!! Never found grado's uncomfortable either in fact just the opposite.
Sorry if this is outdated..but received the 325e from "4ourears" a few days ago. Box was labeled 325e and the "e" is also on the outside of each cup. Can't tell a huge difference from the older 325 models sound wise...but am so glad to have the 1/8 plug instead of larger one.. Enjoying them immensely. 
Purchased these on 4-17 from Sweetwater and have only been able to use them a few hrs due to fit issues. They work perfectly and I have not had any problems whatsoever. They are just too large for my ears and give me pain no matter what tip I use. They will ship priority mail to anywhere in the CONUS within 24hrs and this as well as PP fees are on me. PM if interested. All the tips are new and unused with extras included. I do not want to do any trades. Please see my...
Also here... and in stock it appears. http://www.earphonesolutions.com/eahrdcase-hard-road-case.html
Thanks... I am waiting on the Westone Silicone star blue tips. The thin long ones. Everything in the pack from Shure is a little big and makes my ears sore. I had a  few Westone Star tips around and the ones just bigger than the blue sound great and come close to not making ears sore. Don't like Comply or olives...not a foam tip fan..but I do sometimes like the Shure yellow foam on certain Iems. Should have the blue ones tomorrow..will report back on the fit/sound. Almost...
 A little off current topic..but had to chime in. I am a very long time member/old man who writes little and reads a lot  here. I just got the 846 last week. I am in absolute bliss with these and will try to give more details or my limited review later about them. I don't have the  know how of most of you..just love a good sound. I had to sell a few pair of over ear to cover cost before interest charges.. but cannot part with the 846..just loving these. Thanks to all of...