Posts by Del Griffith

I purchased these from Headroom a few months ago and have listened to them an hr at best. They are in off the shelf condition. As pictured..I will also include a brand new Nylon "case Buddy" for travel. Everything is there and the price is fair considering the case buddy is $25. I opened only the short cord and have not unfolded or used the pouch. They will ship in original box, but within the case buddy inside so inner cardboard insert will be minus. If you want that..we...
X2…I have had both pairs and think they are exactly the same size. I love the brown personally but think the black will fit.
Hello, got this case for Christmas for my K550. Fits with room to spare and is a very nice solid case. Price isn't bad either when you think of a little phone case.  Also got the smaller  one for my Sennheiser 650..also fit perfect. Both have plenty of room for cable etc. 
Got a 4 ft 1/8" cable I bought direct from Sennheiser a few weeks ago  when I bought 558's to use with iPod/amp. I returned the 558 and have the cable. Paid $21 ish with shipping. Will sell for $16 and shipping 1st class is on me. Pm if interested.
I bought one of those and tried putting it on my 550. I was barely able to get it snapped...and then it made almost no difference with me personally. Maybe for some it worked..but not me. Plus it makes a gorgeous headphone not so gorgeous. Sold it at a small loss. 
My 325is have same problem. Was going to glue them but emailed Grado with pics. Hopefully they will send replacement rings right out. Thanks guy's for this year + old thread.
Sold
For sale is a barely used PD XM5 Amp/Dac in black. I purchased this amp around June 10th of 2013. I have used it under 20 hrs and have never used the Dac portion. The USB has never been removed and I have never turned a screw on the amp to take it apart etc. It comes with the charger, mini to mini cable..also never removed and in color black.. but there are no other upgrades that I purchased. You can of course do as you wish. There are no flaws or scratches except for just...
For sale is a barely used PD XM5 Amp/Dac in black. I purchased this amp around June 10th of 2013. I have used it under 20 hrs and have never used the Dac portion. The USB has never been removed and I have never turned a screw on the amp to take it apart etc. It comes with the charger, mini to mini cable..also never removed and in color black.. but there are no other upgrades that I purchased. You can of course do as you wish. There are no flaws or scratches except for just...
For sale is a barely touched pair of Westone Um1 earphone/Iem. Purchased from authorized dealer about 4 months ago. They are in original box with all brand new tips and all that is pictured here. Will ship priority mail asap in the Conus. See my old and new feedback. Just Fyi...probably 3 hrs of listening on these.