Posts by Fortgammon

I have read about that, I just remembered right after I posted. but how can use it as a Dac-Only for my amp?
Some people get there music in other ways
I'm interested in buying this in the future, but this will/could be my first Dac so there's a few questions   I have a X-fi XtremeMusic sound card, I done research and know that the mic jack can be switched to a digital output and then a 3.5mm mono to Coax (female) adapter or cable (Coax male) should do the Trick, is this correct?   I want to use this as a Dac-Only as I already own a AMB Mini^3 and wanna use that as my amplifier, how can this be done?  
  ^this. what out of the box my iAudio 7 sounded inferior to my Sansa Clip but after tweaking I ended preferring the i7, though it took me a couple of days to settle it was worth it
My first PMP was a CD player back at '05,  but can't for the life of me remember anything about the model name and such, I used to carry it on my backpack and reach over to the back of it where it was in a pocket thin enough to feel the buttons and change songs... all this while on my bike :)   My first DAP was a Coby MPC-841 256MB MP3 Player I got from a Brandsmart  5 years ago:     The round trip of getting this thing was 5 hours on bike (including in...
No longer Selling, Tax refund season is here and it'll pair nicely with the Grado sr225 i'm gonna purchase, I'll attempt to sell again when I shoot for an upgrade, I'll probably ask for an even lower price by then
This is the full black version of the AMB Mini^3 I bought from Mr. Tadashi back at Feb, recently had a potentiometer problem, but works fine now after just a couple dabs of solder.   This is the High Performance version, comes with Wallwart charger, Shipping Included   Sorry for the bad pics the only thing i had available is a web cam
This is the full black version of the AMB Mini^3 I bought from Mr. Tadashi back at Feb, recently had a potentiometer problem, but works fine now after just a couple dabs of solder.   This is the High Performance version, comes with Wallwart charger, Shipping Included   Sorry for the bad pics the only thing i had available is a web cam
Pics added and price lowered slightly, sorry for the low quality had to borrow my brothers web cam
This is the full black version of the AMB Mini^3 I bought from Mr. Tadashi back at Feb, recently had a potentiometer problem, but works fine now after just a couple dabs of solder.   This is the High Performance version, comes with Wallwart charger, Shipping Included