Posts by novasol

Quote: Originally Posted by kite7 Wow since when did Future Shop start selling UE phones? I never knew about it Online only AFAIK, but still a full refund return policy
Quote: Originally Posted by mendini is soundearphones.com realiable as amazon? Amazon.ca doesn't have earphones and Amazon.com won't ship to Canada. Future shop has the full line of UE and Shure phones. The UE 10's are actually $20 cheaper than soundearphones, although the UE 5's are overpriced. Also, you can return them if they don't scratch that itch
The SA6's have a 30 day money back guarantee(15% restocking fee though). Because of that, they're a no-brainer IMO. Get the Sleeks, if you don't find them detailed enough, send them back and get the ER4P's. I just bought some IM716's(close to the ER4P sound) and find them lacking in the bass department. Sleeks are on my list next.
Then you have to use Itunes, which also means installing Quicktime. Both are bloatware, resource hogs, and sloooow. Unless you own a Mac of course...
Quote: Originally Posted by f10r@n0 Sorry for replying to an old post but just wanted to mention that I too found the slow fast-forward speed really annoying on my A816 (which I otherwise love) until I discovered a little trick. Seems the FF speed is quite slow when in play mode (approx 10 times normal), but if you first *pause* the player then press FF the FF speed is much faster (approx 80 times normal). Much better for those of us who listen to...
I tried out the Samsung T10 and P2 players in a local electronics store and found the sound quality inferior to my Sony a818. They were on display so I could play with them quite a bit, even loaded a few songs that I had on the Sony. The touch sensitive pads were HORRIBLE...it kept overshooting what I wanted to do. I really don't think you would be happy with them. Funny you mention the S5, I saw a guy in the gym last week with one and asked him if I could listen...it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyro Sicko and pretty much anything Michael Moore puts out is seen as a farce. It's grossly distorted. US Healthcare, while not the cheapest is the best in the world. Privatization and competition is THE best way to make the best system. Hand it over to the goverment and it is doomed to fail. It's only a money drain with no incentive to improve upon. Just tax the people more. Canada's socialized system is very cheap and...
The 3 series can hold and play mp3's, the 2 series cannot. That is the only difference. Considering the WS 311M is the same price as the WS 210S I' d definitely get the 311. I guess you have to decide what is more important: getting it by Thursday or having an player with mp3 compatibility.
Quote: Originally Posted by nickyboyo I can't comment on which ety would be closest to the depodded im716's, but i will say that whatever one compares will probably cost a lot more than the 716's ( i am keen to find out which one compares myself, purely out of interest ). As for who i bought them off, Amazon, US$49.95 plus postage ( US$12 to Australia) Amazon is up to $84.00 now. Your best bet is Ebay for around $50.00 plus $12 shipping to...
NM, wrong post