Posts by StealthyCow

I got these about a week ago from a head-fier, canoners, have tried 'em out and I'm just not a fan of the fit. shame, really, because I do really like the sound, but oh well.   I haven't put much time on them, maybe 5 hours or so total, and they were in great condition when I got them, but they were used for a little more than a year previously. some unnoticeable dents on the grill (I still haven't found the dents, to be honest), some insignificant paint chips near the...
le bump + price decreased 
These are basically brand new, received a few days ago and used for a few hours. fits beyerdynamic DT770, 880, etc.   New V2 are thicker than the ones on the JMoney site, and sell for $64.99 before shipping. seeing as how they're almost new, I don't think it's too unfair to ask for $SOLD     thanks guys!
Selling my introduction to the world of "real" headphones, which I do believe I purchased from this very forum a few years ago. They've been through a lot, and cosmetically they are not perfect, but overall I have taken good care of them since I got them. Probably a couple hundred hours on them by now, would be my estimate...not a lot, as I much prefer speakers to headphones, but I did use them pretty often for gaming after I got a loud graphics card.   The fabric on...
despite this thread's inactivity, I decided to just go for it and get them. well, I got them, and I hope a few more people see this, because this is really just a general question more than anything, but I didn't want to make another thread.   one thing I didn't account for was getting these pads for non-beyer phones...and now I've got a problem. forgive my lack of headphone terminology here, but the Jmoney pads don't come with the protective...liner thing on the...
Hey guys. So I was searching around for new pads for my RP-21s (old ones are getting on my nerves, very hard material with lots of use) and was going to buy the Beyer DT770 replacement pads from their site...which is when I found the JMoney pads. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience using these on RP-21s. wouldn't really be surprised if nobody has - RP21 discussion seems to be much less than I remember (kind of sad to see them not really mentioned in that huge...
hey guys. basically, what the title says. my friend gave me his logitech z-2300s a while ago, not really too happy with them. a while ago when I got these speakers I also got a creative x-fi xtrememusic from a head-fier for a good price with some modifications done so I think the next logical step would be to get some better speakers.   so could I get some suggestions? I've been looking at swan m10s and m12s, but really I don't know. the m10s look really cool, but...
I don't think you can delete threads, otherwise this wouldn't be here...but. I just picked up a pioneer PL-7 eBay. I was too excited about gettin a record player after I had been lookin for a while to consider whether I was gettin' a good price ($40 with shipping!) but I didn't really care, the guy says it's in good condition, new audio technica AT95E cartridge, he'll be careful shipping it, etc. honestly i'm more of a 1/18th audiophile, I do enjoy quality but not...
I have a little extra money to throw away on audio equipment, and a soundcard was something I've always heard was, simply put, not worth it, unless you have an amazing sound system, or you're listening through headphones. occasionally, I'll put on my RP-21s late at night, but usually I'll just turn down the volume. I have never been a real audiophile, I guess, so I don't have 80% of my music collection in FLAC or 320 kbps MP3s or whatever, but I'd say a very good...
god damn, I cannot stand to have them in my ears anymore. I guess it's the tips that are bugging me, but they are just so uncomfortable. I was never really cool with IEMs in the first place, but I used some mylarone x3is for a long time and I guess I sort of just got used to it. but the NE-7Ms, I've been trying to get used to for the entire time. at first, I was thinking they were pretty comfy. I dunno what exactly was wrong with me at the time. right now, every time...