or Connect

Posts by Currawong

Though they are irreplaceable, as Rhydon no longer makes the drivers or modifies the headphones, I've decided to sell both my pairs of Symphones Magnums.    Both pairs have V5 drivers. I have one or two pairs of V4 drivers also available.   The first have the latest version of the modification and have a ~8 ft Norne (Norse) Audio Skuld cable attached, un-sleeved. It is terminated in a 4-pin mini-XLR male for use with a cable adaptor system. The adaptors I have...
Someone alerted me and I moved this to the Portable Headphone Amps forum. 
@rudyae86: I've moved this post to its own thread.  
[[SPOILER]]
 Meets aren't always particularly good for listening. That being said, when I worked in a large store many years ago, they piped their own 'radio station' through ceiling speakers which cycled through a regular set of what must have been a few hundred tracks. Some of them I grew to like very much, so I went and bought the albums. I was quite disappointed listening to them on much better equipment. Likewise I have a lot of music I prefer listening to in my car, which just...
When I connected the AK240 just now, it automatically set the output to 353.8 kHz, which explains a lot. I'm not sure that it can accept that high an input over USB. It shows 352.8 on the AK240 when I send that via Audirvana but I only get hiss as well above 192k. It's a pity as I'd love to try Audirvana's iZotope up-sampling at maximum output.
It's the 1990s all over again. We only need Sony to bring out the R10 successor to complete the picture. 
Dinner definitely. I haven't planned or asked about anything before that yet.
Someone must have done a deal to get a batch lot for cheap.
The Hugo isn't that cheap in Japan by a long shot.