Posts by maguire

Highbury 73 ...Or was it  Mr Arsenal? Anyways....... That copper Venom looks real Toxic to me..Be very careful opening that box ye.... Seriously that is just a work of Art...
Thanks Rowethren......Great to know what the Hydra brings to the mix.  So if you happy wich ya bass, but  looking for that extra sparkle that can be wrung out of  perhaps warmer sounding cans? Then Hydra seems the way to go.I wonder what the difference is with the Silver Poison? Though I do believe it could have been Frank himself that mentioned something about this somewhere on this Thread.I also remember something about it being quite a process to get what Frank finally...
I cannot order from Amazon as they say not available to Australia........Where else can I get me some Brainwavz angled earpads?
Thank You Toxic Cables....... A truly Amazing Prize           Some eye candy for ya's... I  had the pleasure of winning first prize in the recently held event from Toxic Cables. I chose to go the Audeze Sine Headphones as I only have 1 IEM that currently only takes an aftermarket cable & that's my 1 plus2. I am still very happy with SW22 & so I chose the Sine & seeing I didn't have a full size can of sorts only Iem's it was an easier decision for me to...
SW18.....Now that would be something......
Hey people, why everyone so impatient? I & many others have waited for cables, no big deal... Honestly the pleasing result is when you see the quality workmanship then how they give your expensive HP not only sexy looks but also how they make them sound. Good things take time, relax & enjoy your HP's then get prepared to be wowed....You be glad you did.   
Im going to look into these once SINE arrive
Are those the Sony Ear Pads from their site?
Wow you really live up to your name Crafty Clown....Thanks mate, I am not flash at these things....Does this now put me in the running for the new cable? Probably more in there somewhere, how on earth do you find such things.....I gotta get off the moon man....Ground control to major Stan.....
Errm.... how do I place a link for my reviews? I know there somewhere on this runaway monster thread... 608 pages.