or Connect

Posts by maguire

You having problems with the different filters? Hard to put on & take off?
Try using different tips, I use mine with the Sony Hybrids & bass is plenty fine.
You gotta just love the way this cable looks..... Toxic Frank Flash Is A Gas  Gas Gas.....
Solution, wear the BW cable as a necklace.....Jewelry, always near when its time to hear...Just get rid of the bag....         Seriously you have ordered a top cable. Surely that's  more important. If not just get yourself a slightly bigger bag...No big deal.  lol. Just enjoy....
WoW Mate, sure glad you finally had some time & tried the Silk. I thought you would like it.. Especially with that fine Stax gear from Henk. This is an amazing way to hear what the Silk can do. I love your poetic way of describing what you hear. I certainly agree when  you mention how they just disappear in your system, yes.   I have heard & loved both cables myself with first Rumi then Silk having quite long stays at my home with plenty of time to really hear & analyze...
Very Nice indeed...."I reckon I could live with dat....." 
You Totally Toxic Eric....& Lovin in By the Looks & Sounds.....
Looks like Eric is one happy fella....& No Wonder.....WoW great work on that printing, great feature... (Longbowbbs TOXIC CABLES SW22)  & the connector on that is Oh So Sweet Looking..... Keep up the great work Frank.
Hi Kerouac, is your SG cable the reason for the lacking treble? I hear plenty of treble energy on my 1plus2, yes that is a fact. The SW22 is a very good synergy indeed with 1plus2.
Hi mate, good to hear from ya...been a while....Um on that question, I am extremely satisfied with the SW22 cable & even though It was quite a while ago that I heard the cable, I know that the SP I had did not cut it, as the 1Plus2 is rather big on the  treble energy. What the SW22 bought in was that bass hit a bigger & Deeper,soundstage was also bigger & don't worry all those details were certainly not lost either, sparkly as ever. If anything I would say it is probably...