or Connect

Posts by maguire

Sorry.......Been on the moon for the past month or so.....Only just found out Frank has released the HYDRA! Now there's a beast if I ever saw one....Comes in 18 for IEM? Whoa! that's some whopping cable indeed... Can not wait for the reviews with full burn in complete.....Those new connectors are also something to behold...  Errm.... Frank's been busy....  When he does a cable ... Maaaan it looks sooo sweet... 
You having problems with the different filters? Hard to put on & take off?
Try using different tips, I use mine with the Sony Hybrids & bass is plenty fine.
You gotta just love the way this cable looks..... Toxic Frank Flash Is A Gas  Gas Gas.....
Solution, wear the BW cable as a necklace.....Jewelry, always near when its time to hear...Just get rid of the bag....         Seriously you have ordered a top cable. Surely that's  more important. If not just get yourself a slightly bigger bag...No big deal.  lol. Just enjoy....
WoW Mate, sure glad you finally had some time & tried the Silk. I thought you would like it.. Especially with that fine Stax gear from Henk. This is an amazing way to hear what the Silk can do. I love your poetic way of describing what you hear. I certainly agree when  you mention how they just disappear in your system, yes.   I have heard & loved both cables myself with first Rumi then Silk having quite long stays at my home with plenty of time to really hear & analyze...
Very Nice indeed...."I reckon I could live with dat....." 
You Totally Toxic Eric....& Lovin in By the Looks & Sounds.....
Looks like Eric is one happy fella....& No Wonder.....WoW great work on that printing, great feature... (Longbowbbs TOXIC CABLES SW22)  & the connector on that is Oh So Sweet Looking..... Keep up the great work Frank.
Hi Kerouac, is your SG cable the reason for the lacking treble? I hear plenty of treble energy on my 1plus2, yes that is a fact. The SW22 is a very good synergy indeed with 1plus2.