Posts by maguire

No Problems Mobyn, Im sure you have your reasons.....I would rather wait & everything be 100% than try to push for you to ship quickly. That means when they do come, we will all have a big smile on our faces.....
I still can not get over how some people complain so much.....For crying out loud guys....Check out thread, many have to waite...So What?   You all know this...Still you place your order.....Because you know you will get quality....Then some just winge winge and winge...   Frank's prices, quality of workmanship, quality of materials, his service is outstanding..... Even if it takes a while to get a response from him..You will still be informed in time. The guy is...
Just a few question regarding the Rockets.   What is the Sound Sig on these guys?....   Has anybody heard them?....   What is the Price.... 
Thanks for clearing that up H20...Was getting a bit confused there for a minute. Got that Clip Zip coming also.....
Well this tour was one way to have promoted these cables....Im in total agreement with you Edwin... My only gripe is that I know one day soon I will be having to post them North.......
Improving it further? So this is not the final production model? D marc0, you have 2 prototypes?
After pulling the trigger on these, also reading the review...Now im really ...Looking forward to receiving my Altone 200. 
Look It's the Harmony 8 pro.......Now who has these big ears?????
Wow Sezai... Awesome spot.....Turkey is one gorgeous place to visit.... Also Your pic reminds me of what your cables do to my system.......take them out .......& Im in a stuffy hotel room without views.........
Those carbon fiber adapters & plugs will just make those already stunning cables absolutely pop........