Posts by maguire

Shakur 1996, sorry for the late reply.I  indeed wrote this review a long time ago. These impressions were made when swapped from both Miracle & Merlin Customs. I am unable to swap them over like that again since the connectors were looking like they were coming loose.So I can not say accurately which was more out of head experience. That would also depend on your IEM also.As the review said Basically the original SW had more bass thump & presence & yes more body to it. I...
 I see that you enjoyed your cables from Sezai. Just wait until you have fully broken in your system, then you will be in for another surprise by what  these cables can just do for your rig. It just takes it to another level. You have a fantastic system & Silverfi cables are the icing on that glorious cake. Great review by the way Brook, you are a patient guy who has fine taste in Audio. I enjoyed reading  about your first adventure with these cables. I am now missing...
Thanks mate...Much appreciated.
It seems he's gone to the next level with the apt named Ultimate....Damn those prices though..... But unfortunately as they say " If you ain't got the dough...You can't make the pizza".....Sadly thats me.... Or " What are my chances on getting this.....Erm not good...You mean 1 in 100...no more like 1 in a million.... You mean I still have a chance!!!!"   
Shini, I see you have become totally Toxic mate.....
Ye that was me.... I asked several sellers. Some said they would not ship another did not even bother answering... Can you get me a pair Redcarmoose?
Im still enjoying my 3 pairs.... Sure they need a few hours on em to tame the bass, but nothing comes close to them at low volumes. Especially in bed. Both ends of the spectrum do extend, just the mids get sucked out def V shaped fun sounding...Tip Rolling is also fun. These are very lively & have deep bass punch with crispy splashy highs. Just Listening to Bill Frisell Live throgh my computer running Foobar & Viper 4 Windows. Cranking them up definately gives you that...
Frank, take some time off  to rest mate. Its not good what's happening...Listen to your body ...Please mate.   Spend some time with your family & snakes.   We all know you love making cables & are darn good at it, but you dont want it to damage your health. So please take some rest, Im sure all the folk here understand.    You dont want to break down mate, believe me... Its not worth it. Im sure your staff can handle things for a few weeks. Some good ol R&R & you...
Enjoy your Red Princess Kiats....Take good care of her. 
Well it wasnt difficult to work out.... Those cables remind me of a beatiful Chinese Princess Dressed in Red.   To be honest Ive been watching "If you are the one" Chinese dating show Lately..& wow those girls are really something... So when I saw that cable again its beauty was just what hit me, plus being the Chinese new year etc....   Just goes to show how what a wonderfully skillful cable master Frank is......