Posts by BuLLeT_BaiT

Sorry Mate, they sold pretty quick
One pair of Sleek Audio SA6 IEM’s. These IEM's allows you to adjust the sound to your liking with a range of interchangeable bass and treble ports. These are the newer more robust redesigned model. They are virtually new with less than 20 hours on them, I received the new redesigned ones after sending in my originals for warranty repair.   It includes all the original packaging, bass ports, treble ports, case, cable, cleaner tool.   The Sale also includes other...
Bumpage
Bumpify
Brand new genuine headband assembly for the Sennheiser HD580, purchased from Sennheiser spares Australia. It is from the HD580 Jubilee model. Can also fit other sennheiser models. It includes the headband, headband cushion, and the left and right assembly that attaches to the cups.     Shipping within Australia is $8.50. Shipping to the US is $19.70. Additional 3% Paypal fee. Anywhere else please contact me for shipping rates. 
Used Denon D5000 cable purchased from another Headfier. No Signs of fraying. Perfect upgrade from the original and terrible D2000 Cable. The individual left and right channels that feed into the headphones are slightly shorter than the stock cable.   Shipping within Australia is $8.50. Shipping to the US is $19.70. Additional 3% Paypal fee. Anywhere else please contact me for shipping rates.
Wooden Cups from a Denon D5000. Purchased from another Headfier to mod a pair of D2000's. They are in great condition. The D5000 gold stenciling is in perfect condition. There are a couple of minor scratches. The right cup, has a small indentation and 2 small cosmetic scratches. They can only be seen on close inspection under certain angles of light.     Shipping within Australia is $8.50. Shipping to the US is $19.70. Additional 3% Paypal fee. Anywhere else...
One pair of Lawton Audio Angle Pads for Denon headphones. They are the newest revision and used only for 1 hour. They are a great replacement for the original Denon pads. There is a small tear on the back of one pad when it was installed but it has been repaired. It is not detectable when the pads are installed as it is on the reverse side.   Shipping within Australia is $8.50, $19.70 to the US and an additional 3% Paypal fee. PM me for shipping to other countries.
Dodgy Net Connection. Duplicate Thread, please delete. Sorry!
One pair of used Alessandro MS1 Headphones. They are in very good condition, I am the only owner and they have never worn outside of the house. These are perfect beginner headphones. The sale includes a nice comfort headband for extended listening. Also includes Sennheiser HD414 pads dyed black quarter modded for enhanced sound. Original Australian Stock purchased from headfonic.    Shipping within Australia is $8.50. Shipping to the US is $19.70. Additional 3%...