Posts by BuLLeT_BaiT

I have read through dozens of pages of this He400i thread and the He-500 thread and am no closer in figuring out which headphone is superior for my needs. There aren't many reviews with direct comparisons but the ones I have read are 50/50. When it comes to looks, comfort, and ease of driving, the 400i comes out ahead. However, sonically, I'm hearing a lot of conflicting info. Some stores who have auditioned both have mentioned that clarity, soundstage and bass are better...
I am in Wollongong NSW. The price includes shipping and tracking and from experience it should take 2-3 days to reach you.
I'll can check the actual opamps in the kit for you as soon as i get home. I have no experience with the yulong, but it appears to be a desktop dac/amp only, and must be plugged into a power socket. The D10 is a smaller portable amp and is the perfect size for plugging into a laptop on the go. It also has more input options (optical and coaxial) and a gain switch, which may help drive a larger range of headphones. Not sure how the sound quality compares but i find the D10...
Bumpitude
Bumpify
Up For sale is an iBasso D10 Cobra portable Amp / DAC. The unit itself was used sporadically and mostly as a desktop DAC due to the flexible USB, coaxial, optical connection options.    The unit is in great conditions with no marks on the black housing. The only visible wear is a slight indent on the volume nob. It holds an excellent charge. I did a recent test and it lasted 24 hours in a DAC + AMP configuration with music playing for 16 hours.   The sale includes the...
Up for sale is an Epiphany Acoustics O2 amplifier and Odac single unit with 3.5mm jacks. The unit itself is in great condition, no visible scratches or signs of wear. It was purchased via the Epiphany acoustics site in Nov 2012 and still under the original 2 year warranty.  The unit sounds great and is easily the best in my collection but I am selling in order to move up to a Tube amp. I have been using it as a desktop DAC for the last year or so.   The sale includes...
Sorry Mate, they sold pretty quick
One pair of Sleek Audio SA6 IEM’s. These IEM's allows you to adjust the sound to your liking with a range of interchangeable bass and treble ports. These are the newer more robust redesigned model. They are virtually new with less than 20 hours on them, I received the new redesigned ones after sending in my originals for warranty repair.   It includes all the original packaging, bass ports, treble ports, case, cable, cleaner tool.   The Sale also includes other...
Bumpage