Posts by Luminette

I have a little Billie Holiday collection here that needs to go, along with a lot of other stuff in my house!  Looking for $15 + shipping, however it is that you'd like to have them shipped.   The albums are:   Billie Holiday - Lady In Satin Billie Holiday - Greatest Hits Billie Holiday - Billie's Best Billie Holiday - Verve Silver Collection Billie Holiday - The Complete Decca Recordings Billie Holiday - Love Songs   Thanks for looking, and I should probably...
Moving and need to just get rid of some things, so here's my prog-ish collection.  I'm looking to sell it all as a bundle, but for a price that can make that worth it to those who aren't familiar with all the bands.  For this price, it's an easy opportunity to explore.  In total there are 46 albums and 49 actual CDs.  Over half of this lot is sealed new, in the plastic.  Albums not marked with either "Sealed" or "Good" are in near-mint condition, having been opened just to...
Question.. so these cables from C2G are supposed to be equivalent to the jellyfish (According to the post above me and what I've heard elsewhere) .. but if you compare:   http://www.cablestogo.com/product/48007   to   http://www.cablestogo.com/product/48008   They appear to be the exact same cables in everything except for coloration?  But such a big price difference?  I'm tempted to go for the one that looks just like the jellyfish did, just because of the looks. ...
That is a really pretty amplifier, hadn't seen before :o  I want to know about it just based off of that!
Looking to pick up a set of HD600s.  I'm listing $225 and think it's a pretty fair price but I'm a little flexible if the condition merits it.  I'm preferring less than more used, of course, and would prefer that the original foamy box they came with is included.    I'm also in the market for an SAA Equinox cable for these - preferring 10' and balanced, but could probably reterminate if you have one that is single-ended.  Let me know, and thanks for looking.
The title says it all really.  Hoping for a 10 foot balanced Equinox from SAA (These are called E-series now, right?) to use with Sennheiser HD600s.  If you'd like to get rid of a single termination, I could probably just have it reterminated so let me know, I'm definitely interested.  Could be tempted by a shorter cable - try me.   Looking to pay $160 for what I'm actually looking for but I'd appreciate hearing higher offers, for my consideration.  Haven't seen any sell...
Just moved out to the area for a new job, which affords me my anticipated re-entry to a home rig.  Pop onto head-fi and see that there's a meet 20 minutes from me in less than 12 hours.  Doesn't get much luckier than that :D!  Pretty sure I'll make it out there tomorrow.  Right now I'm looking into going for an EF1 paired with HD600s, so if anyone has and would bring these options, I'd appreciate it.  Also hoping to get a good lead on the right $100-200 IEMs for my...
bump
it has been a long time.. but.. bump :)  Still have these.  Would love to sell a lot at once.
I'm willing to buy used.  I just need to pick up a pair of IEMs (the deeper/snugger they get into my ears, the better - I am someone who honestly can't get normal ear 'buds' to stay in my ears.  I am not kidding.) for being able to listen to music while at work.  But I've been away from the hifi scene for a few years now and I was never into IEMs to begin with.  I'm hoping to get a good idea of the best buys in my price range (let's say $40-60 - remember, I'm fine with...