Posts by phandrew

Does anyone know if this can be connected to a phone with a OTG cable?
Does anyone know if this will work fine with a LG G3 phone with a OTG cable?   What is the difference between the normal and + version of Herus?
I'm having an issue with my PK1. On some sources the sound is favoured more on the left side and some are balanced. Does anyone know what is causing this?   I thought it might of been connection related but I have tried to reconnect and it still has the same issue. Other headphones work fine on all of these sources.  
Excellent for vocals but now I crave for HE-6   Head fi isn't friendly for my pocket.
A few months old with no damage to the headphones. Comes with all accessories, the box and an extra set of earpads.   Reason for selling is that I want to try new headphones.   Pickup in Melbourne 3129 or post anywhere Payment is cash, direct deposit or paypal depending on locaiton.
I wanted the In Win S-Frame but it was sold out when I ordered my pc :(
Case: Silverstone FT02 USB 3.0 CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 2666Mhz DDR4 MB: ASrock X99 Extreme 4 GPU: XFX Radeon R9 295X2 8GB @ 1100/1400 SSD: 480GB Sandisk Extreme Pro HDD: 5TB Toshiba 7200RPM PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA P2 Platinum 1200W Optical Drive: LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray Combo Headphone: Grado PS1000/DT990/HE400i/PK1 Microphone: Blue Yeti Speakers: Goodmans Maxim + SVS SB2000 Subwoofer Soundcard: Luxman DA-100 +...
 Single life bro!
  Specs are in my sig
A few months old and it comes with everything including accessories and box. No damage the speakers at all. The reason for selling is that I have gone down the road of passive speakers.   Pickup in Melbourne or post. Payment cash, direct deposit or paypal depending on location.   Price drop from $475 to $450