Posts by Xan7hos

Having same issue, I can't send PM's OR replies in the FS forums
Bump still FS
Bump no reasonable offers refused
...wow you should've done some searching   for all intents and purpose i wouldn't ever consider XIN products anymore due to the fact that nothing ever seems to get produced from him. you're one of many others who have dealt with the same situation. if you paid with paypal, open a dispute and get your refund. The fact that his name pops up every so often and that his online shops are still open is a definite trap for those unaware
^
Bump price drop!
Sennheiser PX-100/200, NuForce UF30, and the lower end Grados comes in mind.   Of course you could always stick within the family ...sportapro and ksc35 share the same driver w/ the portapro, ksc75
Glad to see Best Buy sponsor Head-Fi. While I'm not a huge fan, hopefully we can get a dialogue goin to improve customer relationships and perhaps get their brick & mortar products/prices more in tune to our needs
x2. Rule of thumb: if it's not an authorized reseller, automatically assume that warranty may not be available.
the way i see it is if you're considering toucan, you should very much consider going balanced otherwise there really isn't a point. IMO, balanced is just superior over single ended. Lower noise level reveals greater details, pitch black background, perhaps the definitive imaging and soundstage (as intended by the recording), and just overall greater control.   In singleended, it still sounds amazing with my RE0 and grados. It only costs about 275 shipped to the...