Posts by Xan7hos

Selling my MiniWatt N1 Tube Amp, Anodized Black Color. The MiniWatt is a 2.5-watt per channel tube amplifier that weighs a couple of pounds and only takes up about a 6 x 6 inch footprint on your desk, about 15 x 15 centimeters. It uses a pair of 6J1 and 6P1 tubes and a self contained AC power supply. The rear side of the transformers have banana jacks wired directly to them for your speakers and there is one set of RCA jacks to plug in an analog source. There is some...
Selling my iBasso PB-1 Toucan Balanced Portable Amp. Color is Black. Original owner, in pefect working order with some minor cosmetic issues (light scratching on the under belly). Very powerful for its size if you utilize the balance output and even more so when utilizing it's balanced input. Used in conjunction with my HE-5...spatial definition becomes much more holographic and there is definitely a sense of extension on both the low and hi ends. Very great amp and...
Selling off my collection of DIY cable equipment and plugs, check out my classified  
Selling off my collection of DIY audio cable equipments. Been in storage for years and I'm no longer in the cable making game.     Includes x3 Neutrik RCA plugs (red) x3 Neutrik RCA plugs (white) Neutrik silver right angled 3.5 mm plug x1 Canare 3.5mm plug x1 Right angle black/gold Switchcraft 3.5mm x2 Amphenol Silver 1/4" TRS plug (gorgeous) x1 Amphenol Black 1/4" TRS plug   Couple of red 3M heat shrink Couple of black 3M heat...
Just found this from my DIY box, unstarted project that consists of an RA-1 inspired/clone pcb board that includes rollable IC. No idea if it functions, been in storage for 3+ years.   Asking $7.50 shipped CONUS.
Selling my Woo Audio Headphone Stand (MKI) Machined, Anodized Black. 9/10 Agon Scale, slight dent on top (came like this), kept in same condition the whole time I've owned it since 2009.   Will shipped unassembled, you'll need an allen to reassemble it. $29 shipped CONUS
Selling my PS Audio Power Punch C7 power cord. 1 Meter/3 feet. Been in storage for 2+ years. No cosmetic or performance issues.   Use only for C7 applications. $35  Price drop $24 shipped CONUS.   PM me w/ any Qs
Selling my UE TF10s that I purchased from Amazon 2-3 years ago. They are used, and I believe one of the bass drivers in just one of the monitors may be distorting. Otherwise a beautiful sounding headphones with no other performance issues   Comes with original accessories, however none of the original ear tips. Everything pictured, including an extra aftermarket OFC (or SPC) 4 braided cable that can be reterminated for balanced output that I purchased on...
Still FS  
Up for sale is a Valab Non-Oversampling/NOS Dac that I purchased from Valab in 2001. It has gone through many iterations and I'm unsure how this one is different so I just included the age of the DAC. Few minor cosmetic issues, otherwise functions perfectly. Used exclusively via USB with my computer. PM me with any questions. Sold. Power cord included.   x8 TDA1543 NOS DAC chips   RCA/analog outputs USB, Optical, and Coax inputs 110v/ standard...