or Connect

Posts by fradoca

For sale :   HIFIMAN HE-6  in mint conditions with all the original accessories and the original case. For sale also the Focus Pads A and a 1,5 balanced cable by Custom Cans.   All the items are sold in one block.No trades or trade-ins.   Price requested : 900 euros   Ship to Europe
i awarded it with the editor's choice :         a really really nice and very useful tool in my mastering studio. As suggested by iFi Audio i've inserted the iPurifer2 into iUSB for even better sonic results.
 Hi,I leave mine on 24/7 in my little mastering studio for 5 days a week.I have a dac that a has 5 volts (15 dBu) on the balanced xlr output so i use with my lcd-x the low gain but it depends on the recording i'm mastering or i'm listening to.I've just noticed that there's a little difference on timbre between high and low gain settings where the high one is a little bit more open on high frequencies.
Hello, for sale :   Violectric V281 with Rc Relay.The amp is sold with the top volume configuration with remote control and motorized relay volume knob.   Silver Color   Black Feet   220 volt EU model   The amp is in mint conditions and has been used in a smoke and pet free enviroment.   Price requested : 1600 euro   Shipping : Europe   for info : fradoca@gmail.com
all i know is that the my2016 has the serial number starting with 752 for the first 3 digits. that's a starting point
what surprises me is the fact that in the ad they speak about of a even more thinner diaphragm.Maybe they have found a way to make very reliable a low impedance headset at such as the LCD-X or it remains very curious that on the LCD-4 they have altered sensibility and impedance bringing it from 100 to 200 ohms by increasing the size of the diaphragm that in the first version of the 4 had generated several drivers' breakdowns for the excessive thinness of the diaphragm...
More holographic soundstage and better layering? Definitely the M9
why not taking into account an audio gd HE-9? I have the master 9 and that is an EXCELLENT amplifier especially with audeze headphones. I use the master 9 for critical listening sessions and audio mastering jobs. I'm planning to upgrade to HE-9 but couldn't be happier now.   The gs-x mk2 by headamp is a solid contender and very valid alternative
Hi, i have both master 9 and v281. I prefer the v281 with the he6 because the v281 is a little bit on the warmer side and it helps the he6 to have a more neutral sound.The dac used with the v281 and the he6 is the Tobby by Firestone Audio and my v281 has the pregain set at 0 dB.The master 9 is a monster amp and for me it's one of the top 3 solid state balanced amps along with the headamp Gs-x mk2 and the Headtrip by wells audio.The master 9 is literally a wire with gain...
 Hi,i have both master 9 and v281. I prefer the v281 with the he6 because the v281 is a little bit on the warmer side and it helps the he6 to have a more neutral sound.The dac used with the v281 and the he6 is the Tobby by Firestone Audio and my v281 has the pregain set at +6 dB.The master 9 is a monster amp and for me it's one of the top 3 solid state balanced amps along with the headamp Gs-x mk2 and the Headtrip by wells audio.The master 9 is literally a wire with gain...