Posts by fradoca

SOLD!
Hallo, i have 5 balanced cables for sennheiser hd 650 for sale :     - ALO AUDIO SXC cable 5 feet long terminated with 2 male 3 pin XLR Valab connectors   - AURAL-HARMONY cable 5 feet long made with copper silver occ and gold terminated with 2 male 3 pin XLR Furutech connectors   - DOUBLEHELIX cable 5 feet long made with scsag occ silver and terminated with 2 male 3 pin XLR Furutech connectors   - FURUTECH ADL-35 cable  4 feet long made with silver plated occ...
The best for the LCD-3 are :   2 Questyle CMA800R ( the LCD-3 with fazor drivers sound better and more neutral when driven balanced with 2 questyle amps than the taurus mk2 in balanced mode)   Bryston BHA-1 (in balanced mode with high gain setting is really a nice combo)     I can say that the LCD-3 with fazor drivers and with higher impedance (110 ohm) has become a more picky headphone as regards the choice of the right amp
SOLD!!   thanks!
noise and crosstalk values look quite inferior to V200 as well the damping factor. but you can't only rely on specs values.Listening tests are the crucial part. I hope to have a chance soon with the V281 ;-)   What's the power output @300 load??    thanks!
For sale this mint condition cable:   CABLEDYNE SILVER REFERENCE USB 1M   i can ship anywhere   price requested : 120 dollars shipping included   payment accepted : paypal     for info : fradoca@gmail.com
For sale this mint condition cable:   CARDAS CLEAR USB 1M   i can ship anywhere   price requested : 120 dollars shipping included   payment accepted : paypal     for info : fradoca@gmail.com
Hallo, i've for sale a pair of :   CARDAS GOLDEN REFERENCE XLR 1ST SERIES 0,5 METER     i can ship anywhere in the world   price : 220 dollars shipping included   payment accepted : paypal     for info : fradoca@gmail.com
 here in italy i have no hum. I've tried the bha-1 with the akg k812 which is a low impedance headphone and it was dead silent. all my mains are properly filtered
Mr Tanner, i'm using the BHA-1 as my new reference headphones amplifier for critical listening sessions and gear evalutation for my reviews.The BHA-1 it's really an excellent amplifier! I think that Bryston, on the BHA-1 manual,should point out that the high gain setting correspond not only to an increase of volume output but also to an increase of power output! With my hd650 and hd800 in balanced mode i can clearly hear at the same sound pressure level that the high...