or Connect

Posts by aamefford

^^^ pics with foil hat!
Please don't post in this thread. Please use PM's.
Oh, and I'm freaking giddy about the Gugnir Multibit.  I'll have to let my wallet cool off though.  It isn't bad now, but once the Ether / Ether C get done with it, it will need some recovery time.
@reddog - your task is to buy the the Ether C, break them in, not like them, and sell them at a handsome discount to me .  Or not....
Just for curiosity's sake, what were you driving the HE-6 with before the NFB-1Amp?  I really like the HE-6, but never wanted to build a rig around it.  I'm about 80% getting an NFB-1Amp just to have a nice complete Audio-GD stack.  I'll decide after I get the Liquid Carbon.  Or I'll just jump in. Side note - Has anyone tried the Dac-19 to NFB-1 via ACSS?  I think the jury is out as to whether this is possible / advisable?  IACSS is one of my reasons for going with an...
Interesting, thank you. I wonder if it does anything different than the via or amanero in the Dac-19?
What's the regen?
You know, he's got a point there….
This is the case for many.  I usually slightly prefer open cans, but generally find WAY more utility from closed cans, so I generally end up owning closed cans, at least one as "good as I can afford" and one that I'll take out of the house.  And an open can.  And whatever else I can afford at the time.  And an amp or 3.  And a dac or 3.  I have a problem.  Right now my problem seems to be figuring out how to afford these.  That and hearing the Ether and Ether C together,...
Sigh. It is not a modded T50RP. It is Mr. Speakers from the ground up. An in house designed and built driver and frame.