or Connect

Posts by aamefford

Anybody know how to find a serial number on a QP1R?
Yes, I have. I still have the white foam though, I could bring it along. I'm not interested in swapping it out in my pair though.
Guess I'd better clarify -  I do plan to attend, emergencies not withstanding of course (ask @CEE TEE, he's probably doing the "Oh sure" eye roll right now).   If I bring the full rig - Cavalli Liquid Crimson and Audio-gd Dac-19 10th with the older USB32 interface, Mr. Speakers Ether C   I may travel light and bring the Ether C's and whatever my portable solution morphs into between now and then.
I have an older LowePro case for GPS units that does a nice job with the QP1R, cables and iPad Charger.  If I ditch the charger, my ciems fit nicely, but not in the metal UE case that I keep them in, just loose in the LowePro.  I always cruise the camera department at BestBuy for cases as well.
Just in case anyone out there is interested, mine is up for sale.  The QP1R is a stunning DAP, but Tidal is just too integrated into my listenening routine these days.
Still available.
Check out fritzspeakers.com. Cool maker, not analytical.
A lot of us listen. We just agree and don't argue. (Though I'm pretty sure my current Dac is voicing my system to a degree).
Anyone have feedback with the Ether C and the onkyo dp-x1? Ideally someone who has heard it with the Questyle QP1R as well. I'm considering trading the QP1R for something that will stream Tidal for my portable solution.
I'm smiling. I find that where computers are concerned, despite the fact that I'm not a complete dummy, most of my issues are user error… I'm glad you got to the root of your issue.