or Connect

Posts by aamefford

What's the regen?
You know, he's got a point there….
This is the case for many.  I usually slightly prefer open cans, but generally find WAY more utility from closed cans, so I generally end up owning closed cans, at least one as "good as I can afford" and one that I'll take out of the house.  And an open can.  And whatever else I can afford at the time.  And an amp or 3.  And a dac or 3.  I have a problem.  Right now my problem seems to be figuring out how to afford these.  That and hearing the Ether and Ether C together,...
Sigh. It is not a modded T50RP. It is Mr. Speakers from the ground up. An in house designed and built driver and frame.
I'm so screwed …
I'm kind of with you on that, though I don't hate my HA-1 dac by any stretch.  It has it's place and purpose.  I do use the DAC-19 the majority of the time now though.
Lol - agreed! Again, agreed. Kind of where I'm at, though I'll replace it with (Likely) the Ether.
I feel a combination of ribbing, teasing and peer pressure, all at once.  Nice job, all!
Basically I've go a short term case of "want something new."  It will pass, and I'll pull the ad and keep the Primes.  Right now though, I want something new!
Just in case anyone is interested, My Primes are up for sale at the moment.  I've got an itchy trigger finger for a pair of Ethers.  I may calm back down after the weekend and raise the price back up, or just realize that I love the Primes and close the ad.