or Connect

Posts by aamefford

@Ableza is probably in full face-Palm about now…
Has anyone driven the Ether C from one if the "Lower End" AK Daps - specifically the 100, 120, 100ii or 120ii? Do those daps drive the Ether C adequately?
Getting lonely....
^^^ and why sometimes, the gear I find attractive sounds better to me...
Duuuuude! Pink Floyd! Early 70's! Summer of Love hangover still lingering. You had to be there.... aaand not really remember it, man.....
Oh Yeah!
I'm sure hoping so! Getting away on weekends is a little easier than it used to be, at least within driving distance!
Warren - time for a shirt thread. (2) for me, prolly 2xl. How about spare Crimson dust booties? I'd like 2 of those.... Oh, and the Carbon described as an adolescent Crimson is pretty accurate now that you make the comparison. No wonder I love the Crimson so much! Oh, as long as I'm posting in here, I am SO BUMMED I missed CanJam!
Nice! Thank you!
Awwwwww Crap!  I have to stop listening to rock and I don't like EDM that much. Kidding - at @Stillhart's expense.  I've settled for the time being on V1.1 with 2 black pads per side.  It takes the edge off the upper registers and tames sibilance.  Rock sounds better this way.  Acoustic music, especially vocals sound much better to me this way.  Actually, all music sounds better to me this way.  For hyper critical listening, I may pull one or both pads, but seriously, I...