or Connect

Posts by aamefford

Ether flow got me to pack the whole home rig.  Hope someone brings a Schiit GMB so contrast with my Dac-19.  I'm very curious of the comparison.  Really excited to listen to the Ether Flow on my own familiar rig.  Well, and a little annoyed.  I suspect its gonna cost me some money at some point....
This is obscure, but if you've ever seen the movie "Hot Shots" (complete and shameless riff on Top Gun and anything else they could riff), there is a scene where Charlie Sheen's character says to the girl - "I have my father's eyes.  No, really, I keep them in a box in my pocket for good luck." That photo is kind of like that.......
I'll get to hear them tomorrow at the SF meet, and compare to my Ether C.  The upgrade path is good news.  The fact that it was announced yesterday instead of last week means I spent my cash on a used AK100ii.  Something's gonna have to go at some point I see....
@decentLevi - this will be number 4 or 5 for me over the years.
Crap. Now I have to rethink bringing the Dac-19 and Liquid Crimson. At least then I can compare Either C 1.1 and flow, should the flow C's show up…. Eh, my upgrade budget is DOA for a while anyway.
Just a quick sanity check - directions in the first post say Wikia is at 360 3rd St, corner of Bryant and 3rd.  Google maps puts 360 3rd St. more like corner of Harrison and 3rd.  Can someone please clarify?  I'll likely be walking from BART or the ferry building.
This is the 8 AM pre game warm up? Ufda!
If you bring your iDSD we can have a mini ifi-chord shootout.
Finally picked up my ticket. I'm going to travel light and bring an iPhone + Mojo + Ether C's. I don't plan to bring my Liquid Crimson or Dac-19 10th at this point. I plan to park in Valejo and take the Ferry into the city and walk or cab/uber from there, so definitely the backpack rig.
And for some reason, I know you actually know this....