or Connect

Posts by aamefford

Just a quick sanity check - directions in the first post say Wikia is at 360 3rd St, corner of Bryant and 3rd.  Google maps puts 360 3rd St. more like corner of Harrison and 3rd.  Can someone please clarify?  I'll likely be walking from BART or the ferry building.
This is the 8 AM pre game warm up? Ufda!
If you bring your iDSD we can have a mini ifi-chord shootout.
Finally picked up my ticket. I'm going to travel light and bring an iPhone + Mojo + Ether C's. I don't plan to bring my Liquid Crimson or Dac-19 10th at this point. I plan to park in Valejo and take the Ferry into the city and walk or cab/uber from there, so definitely the backpack rig.
And for some reason, I know you actually know this....
Just for the record, I think the DAC-19 10th anniversary is the right one for most folks. NOS seems to be for those looking for that particular sound, or I guess those who plan to use their computer and software to ups ample. Just my opinion of course.
Light dims are great!
Motorized pot. Man I wish I'd had that in the 70's. Badumpbum. Motorized pot. Is that when one is driving under the influe... Oh never mind, I'll find the door. Again...
Yup, this. For 1/4 the price, my far and away choice for portable cams would be the PM-3. That said, I use a pair of the original 1964 Ears quads (ciem) for portable and Ether C's around the house. The C's are pretty great out of a QP1R or a Mojo for sure. I settled on the Mojo when away from my main rig.
Sigh. Could we please cool it on the plug wars? Dan has stated he is open to sourcing the Stax plug if it makes sense for his operation. If not, he will move forward with an alternate plug. Some will be ok with this. Some won't. If you are not ok with a different plug, you probably shouldn't buy these headphones. As to the connector comments on both sides, we get it already.....