or Connect

Posts by aamefford

Errrmmmmm, I may resemble that......
Was to be a PM. Whoops!
I'm not as awesome as I once was, but I'm as awesome once as I ever was.I'll go ahead and leave now, sorry…
I think there are some impressions buried in this thread somewhere?
  @mrspeakers - Very thoughtful response. @colorsquid - I understand the desire for instant gratification.  Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder?  Please feel free to remind me I said this once I order my Ether or Ether C (I can't decide - need to get a listen to the "C"), and am whinging about the wait....
I think there were questions as to whether one could use the ACSS from Dac-19 to NFB-1Amp and get balanced output.  After a couple of emails with Kingwa, the end result is:   "You can get the single ended ACSS cable connect to the NFB1AMP, had the balance output."   The question specifiaclly regarded going from Dac-19 10th anniversary edition to NFB-1 Amp via ACSS to achieve balanced output.  That pretty much clears it up, at least for me.
Careful with MattTCG, he's an enabler. Your LC should sound great from the AK. It will probably sound better with the MBG.
Just checked your profile. You have too many headphones. Don't do it.Does that help?
^^^ pics with foil hat!
Please don't post in this thread. Please use PM's.