or Connect

Posts by aamefford

Anybody out there have the pin out for the 3 pin XLR inputs?  Someone has offered to make me a nice RSA / Kobiconn to 3 pin XLRs cable to go from a Solo -db to the LC for balanced input.   @runeight - I'm tagging you just in case you have a second to pull yourself off the grindstone....
The ends of my headphone cables use mini XLR.....
Oh yes please!
I think we need to bring the greater SF Bay contingent down to San Diego for a headphone and beer slumber party at the Mr. Speakers' factory to hear the Ether C.  Dan, you've met most of us, whatcha think?  Wait, you've met most of us, I can guess what you think.  Hmmm, back to the drawing board for plan B....
Oh the unwashed masses are waiting with baited breath, torches and pitchforks.  Why torches and pitchforks?  It's what we rabble do!
That makes me 999,999.....
Wow, (waaaay) back in the day, I would have liked your scale!
You may show yourself out now.....
As the title notes. I'm looking for two adapters:   1) Kobiconn/RSA to mini-XLR balanced -OR- XLR 4 pin female to Kobiconn / RSA male.  I have a couple of headphone cables that are balanced and terminated to mini XLR, but I also have the mini XLR to 4 pin XLR male, so either will work.  This will be to interface with these headphone cables and an ALO Rx Mk3-B balanced HP out.   2) Kobiconn/RSA to 2 x 3 pin XLR male to go from a Cypher Labs Solo -db balanced out to the...
I would be very interested in the design challenges and choices made in the trickle down of the multibit tech to the Gungnir, especially any challenges in making it work in the existing form factor.  Same for the Mjolnir2, and the LISST (Schiit Lisst, dang!).  If you can touch on any further trickle down of the multibit tech to the smaller form factors (i.e. Bifrost), challenges, choices, etc, I would be very interested in this as well.  This just seems like really...