Posts by aamefford

Amarra 4 is a pretty decent interface.  It really needs drag and drop play capability for times when you want to play music that is not in your regular library, and it needs a simple 3 or 4 band parametric EQ, or at least a 10 band or so graphic eq.   My biggest gripe though, is sometimes I want to play something from a memory card or something, and it wants to import the info that into my library database as well.  I don't want it in my library database, I just want to...
Oh, and for the record - Ether C (not flow), AK 100ii with a Mojo for portable - a really nice pairing.  I've heard the Ether C Flow for most of a day - (meet conditions) on my main rig, and I have every reason to think the Flow C's will pair very well with the Mojo.
I've also had @PETEREK make adapters for me.  Not this specific one, I think mine was an "RSA" to 4 pin XLR.  Good guy, fair price, nice work, reasonable turnaround time.
Nothing wrong. Long headphone threads often pass through the cable discussions multiple times.
Wow. Full circle back to the cable part of the thread again.
Aaaand a plug for the Liquid Crimson - the one everyone forgets to mention.  I just love that amp!
7 figures now would cover my retirement in 10 or so years. Or a lot of concerts for the lovely wife and I.
As to the 6 and 7 figure audio systems. It occurs to me that my lovely wife and I could take a limo to a concert of our choice, have a nice dinner, spend the night and take a limo home a whole bunch of times for the price of such a system. Probably several years worth at our frequency. I think that would be a better use of such funds. Well, and a modest audio system for the stay home nights.
Those days are looooooooooooooong past for me. Some times I really miss them...
Oh man! Worse flu bug ever this year! I haven't been that sick in years! I hope your crew is recovering.