Posts by aamefford

New Alpha Dog          -$599 Sale of used AD         $450? New Prime                -$999 Total                      -$1,148 -OR- New Alpha Dog          -$599 Upgrade                -$420 Total                       -$1,019 As I already have the Alpha Dogs, and don't need both, I chose the number closer to $0, though depending on what one is actually able to get in resale of the AD, a brand new pair is not that much difference, and it is a brand new pair vs. an...
The Alphas were sure going fast!  At 6 AM PST, there were 2 left.  by the time I sorted my paypal at about 6:20 AM, I got the second to last one.  Looks like 10 left as of this post.  I'm willing to jump in without hearing them.  I have enough experience with Dan's preferred sound signature and perfectionist tendencies that I know I will like them. Dan - Do we just mail ours in, or wait for contact from Mr. Speakers?
Wow, 6:30 AM PST, and there is only one upgrade left!
Only 1 left now - who's getting the last one?  Also, I don't need the cable that will come with mine.  If anyone wants to buy it from me, let me know via PM which cable, and you can get a spare for a decent deal from me.
The Mad Dogs are a killer headphone.  I got the chance to hear the MD Pro's at the last SF Bay meet.  They are the Mad Dog, only better.  Both of the MD siblings have a fun, engaging character that I forget how much I like.
Hah!  I met Mike very briefly.  long enough to suspect all it would get one, would be a sight that cannot be unseen....
I have a mechanical engineering degree and an MBA.  For my level of education and experience, I am underpaid on base salary.  I work long hours when necessary, which is all the time if the shop is doing well.  I am compensated for those long hours, which goes a long way toward evening up the pay scale, though it probably doesn't get me to the level one might desire and expect for my education and experience.   I don't like the job duties that much.  Why stay?   I am 15...
Guilty.  But I do understand.  In realistic terms, it kind of IS cheap, or more accurately, value priced in comparison.  Assuming it sounds good.
I am out of eyes to gouge out.....
If all of that happens, and I'm there, I won't be checking out your Schiit. As far as you know…After reading the linked post, I do appreciate the minimalist packing strategy though.Back to the eyes.