Posts by alvin sawdust

Many a time I have had tears rolling down my cheeks listening to Donny Hathaway, especially the stuff on 'These Songs For You Live'. The voice of an angel.
For sale is a one off special Frank created for me. It's a 8 wire cable with 4 being Silver Widow and 4 of Virus, the added copper adds a little warmth and  weight to the lower registers.   The length is 10ft 6" long and is terminated with a high quality furutech FP-704 1/4" plug.   Cost of this cable new was £420.   Paypal fees and shipping included in price.
Cuckoo
Thanks Alex.
What conductors are used in the red?
One dealer in the UK is charging £4524.
The fazored 3s are indeed more airey and detailed but do you find that there isn't as much punch and rumble in the lows as the classic?
As mentioned a few pages back, MAD are now producing the Sugarmaple OD300. Do you guys think this might be a good choice for orthos?
  Forgot to add that these phones have already been repaired on the date shown on the earlier graph.
Yes I was told. The phones were sent back because of the L/H driver was cutting out so they replaced the drivers. I am the third person to own these so I wouldn't have thought they would be fitted with fazor from original. I emailed Audeze yesterday for more details of what they did.I have both graphs and will attempt to upload them to these pages.