Posts by alvin sawdust

I am looking for a pair of adapters so I can try my Audeze cable with my Senn HD800s.   Please pm me if you have any you want to sell.
Some people hear a difference, some don't. It's not a discussion I want to get into too deep but every headphone I have had has benefited from a couple of hundred hours continuous use. Smooths out the rough edges somewhat.Anyway, time will tell with these phones but already they sound phenomenal to me and I am considering off loading my LCD-3f.
Totally agree here. Since getting my 800s last week I have been trawling through my FSOL and Orb albums. Musically engrossing and they aren't fully burned in yet.
How much is the Estro Armonico?   There is no mention of it on their website.
Further price reduction to £sold.
Price reduction.
Hi Sorry I should have said. They are the gold version and 1m long. Another set of cables that I have long wanted to try have come up. May or may not be as good as these so taking the chance is the much consideration part.
After much consideration I have decided to put these fantastic cables up for grabs.   They let all the detail and ambient clues come through in a smooth and unforced manner allied with great dynamics and huge soundstage where called upon.
Reduced to £sold.
Tell her you are taking her on a surprise trip!