Posts by alvin sawdust

For sale is a one off special Frank created for me. It's a 8 wire cable with 4 being Silver Widow and 4 of Virus, the added copper adds a little warmth and  weight to the lower registers.   The length is 10ft 6" long and is terminated with a high quality furutech FP-704 1/4" plug.   Shipping and paypal fees to be added.
Cuckoo
Thanks Alex.
What conductors are used in the red?
One dealer in the UK is charging £4524.
The fazored 3s are indeed more airey and detailed but do you find that there isn't as much punch and rumble in the lows as the classic?
Hey Rad, welcome back hope you are well.   It's been quite a while since we heard from you, interesting developments with your amp. Any pics?
As mentioned a few pages back, MAD are now producing the Sugarmaple OD300. Do you guys think this might be a good choice for orthos?
  Forgot to add that these phones have already been repaired on the date shown on the earlier graph.
Yes I was told. The phones were sent back because of the L/H driver was cutting out so they replaced the drivers. I am the third person to own these so I wouldn't have thought they would be fitted with fazor from original. I emailed Audeze yesterday for more details of what they did.I have both graphs and will attempt to upload them to these pages.