Posts by alpha10

Could question, I would expect them to announce the Classic version soon, but now this?
I was quite surprised that the isolation is not that great, I could easily hear background noise.
NAD VISO HP50 - first impressions Spent about 30 minutes with them a few days ago. Nice build quality, the cups are plastic, but nice. Cable is detachable, and you can choice which side to use, that's cool, quality of the cable is ok, seems quite tangle free. Comfort is good, but not great, the pads are large, but it was a little tight on my head, could loosen up after some time, hard to say. Sound is really good, very spacious open sound, doesn't sound like a typical...
These are now in stock in Denmark, I will listen to them this weekend.....stay tuned
The original momentum doesn't fit me at all, so for me the smaller version sound better
I actually like them a lot, the treble could be a little more laid back, but very dynamic sound, nice fit.
I like the sound a lot, but they don't fit my ears well, amazing price right now at amazon.com
Try the non-NC version, I actually prefer the sound of them.
Strange that few have interest in these, they sound great for the price, very close to KEF M500, but 50% cheaper
I just received the Paradigm H15 for testing, burning them in now, initial sound check is positive, very comfortable, dynamic sound with good bass, a little boomy though and the treble has some sibilance, let's see how it goes after a few days, more later....