Posts by alpha10

I don't agree, but as I said, it depends on the music and quality of the recording, but I have several examples where I can hear the difference everytime, even without knowing which is which....  
My main source is a Naim Uniti, which is excellent, and 2nd source is iPod Touch 4G with lossless files, as I said, it really depends on the recordings, but I guess you are right, crap in crap out, the ah-a100 are very detailed, maybe I should just get used to the bad recordings.
Not sure if it just me, but after almost 2 months, I'm not so impressed anymore with them, the main problem is that they sound a little harsh in the treble, but it really depends on the music, really good recordings with few instruments sounds amazing still, but more average recordings, mainstream CDs and such just sound a little too harsh, I wish the headphones were a little more forgiving, not sure how to explain this...   For current AH-A100 owners, what do you...
Yeah, it's a nice review, but I don't agree either, the A100 sounds great, and it gets better and better, so far about 50 hours of playing...
That's a personal preference, I think they look cool, but the sound matters much more than looks....
I wonder if these are better than Denon A100 ?
Just order it from ebay,
Thanks for the review, did you listen to them unamped or amped ?
I will take another listen to the A100 vs D1100 this week, to see if I can hear a big difference or not.
I believe these are only released in Asia, is that correct? and why?