Posts by alpha10

I heard these from a friend a few days ago:   http://www.jays.se/products/earphones/a-jays-four.html   I was impressed by the sound, actually better than my old Denon Denon AH-C700, the treble is a little restricted, actually good with bad recordings to avoid the harsh sound :)   Are there any alternatives in this price range, or should I just do it ?   Thanks
I had a quick listen to them yesterday using an iPod with Lossless files. The look is great, but comfort was not so good for my ears, they way they are designed makes them very special, you really need to try them before buy. For the price the sound is good, but nothing special, it's definately hifi, but I actually prefer the sound of their P5, the treble is a problem, very often (depending on the source) it was harsh and I had to turn down the volume quite a bit for...
I got the Denon, in my opinion they sound much better than B&W.
Ok, I will try to contact them and see what I can find out, I will keep you posted here....    
Has anyone managed to get video out of this thing? I for sure have tried everything, nothing but noise on the TV.
Seems they are finally getting a European release:   http://presscentre.sony.eu/content/detail.aspx?ReleaseID=6529&NewsAreaId=2
I got mine yesterday, I wrote this at Amazon:   I use this dock connected with a digital toslink cable in my Naim Uniti (which has a very good DAC built in) and it sounds excellent, very little difference from the built-in CD player of my system, true hifi sound. Unlike the other review here at Amazon, the sound level is a little low though, and I have trouble using the video output, but I still need to try out some other cables for my TV, at the price this product...
Thanks, I will look into these, the budget is about right.
I just purchased the Denon AH-D2000, wow, they sound good and much better than the AH-A100, which I returned, but I know they can sound even better with an iPod, so which amp would you recommend for these headphone and the iPod Touch 4G?   What would be cool is a case with amp included, does that exist at all?   Thanks a lot
I just ordered one, a little review when I have it - I have a DAC included in my AMP, which really should make this little thing sing like heaven.