or Connect

Posts by alpha10

Not really, since I need them to be closed.
I will check out the Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, seems to get good reviews, and I found a store that has them close to where I live.
Thanks, just updated my post.
Hi all,   I already have some excellent headphones for home use, the Denon AH-D2000, but I'm looking for something smaller, foldable, easy to carry and I prefer closed, so I don't bother others. I've listened to Sony MDR-V55, which are pretty good for the price, I also looked into AKG K451 which get good reviews, but I can't find them anywhere in Copenhagen, I would prefer to listen to them first.   Do you have any other suggestions?   Price around 100-150...
Has anyone compared a lossless file from an iPod to a 320KB mp3 on the Z-series? I could imagine the Sony would still be better, what do you say ?
Yesterday I heard the NW-Z1050 here in Denmark, sound was great, but too low, is this because of the EU restriction? If yes, is there a fix or would I need to import from Japan ?   Thanks
Sure, the new model may look very different, but who cares about that, the sound should have the main focus not the looks, I'm sure the AH-D7100 will sound amazing :)
I just asked the Danish importer of PSB, where I got my speakers. The M4U2 will not be available, I would have liked to compare these to my Denon AH-D2000, oh well...
Thanks, I will write a little review when I get them.
I heard these from a friend a few days ago:   http://www.jays.se/products/earphones/a-jays-four.html   I was impressed by the sound, actually better than my old Denon Denon AH-C700, the treble is a little restricted, actually good with bad recordings to avoid the harsh sound :)   Are there any alternatives in this price range, or should I just do it ?   Thanks