Posts by alpha10

I agree, have you noticed how well voices are handled? They are much more dynamic that I'm used to, everything is done so well on the K167, I wrote to Ty from innerfidelity and he will try to get them reviewed
Yes, you're right, damn, I will probably need to listen to them, I need more money
I only said they are not as comfortable as the my old Denon D2000, which are VERY VERY VERY comfortable, the K167 are just comfortable
Thanks a lot
Well, for me there are only 2 minor negatives compared to my old Denon D2000. Comfort is not as good as the D2000 (which were like pillows on my head). After a few hours I need break, I didn't have that problem with the D2000. Build quality is not super, I already had an issue with the headband, as shown on my little video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=643TML2WCxQ - but I managed to exchange them, and the new ones don't have that issue, and we've seen other reports...
Do you guys have a hard case recommendation for the K167? I really need something to bag them into when travelling. Thanks
My favorite album for the K167 is definately Diana Krall - Live in Paris, it sounds fantastic, the vocal, bass, the sensation of being there in Paris with Diana
The title says it all, any recommendations? And please, if possible, be available at amazon.co.uk - where I buy most of my stuff Thanks
They sound great even unamped, but of course even better connected to my Naim Uniti
I'll bet you won't find headphones sounding better in the 200 dollar range