Posts by alpha10

I just got back from a nice flight to Barcelona, the K167 passed the isolation test, when listening to music, I can't hear anything from the plane. Stop searching, these headphones are great, I love them
1. I don't think the mids are recessed at all on the K167. 2. Yes, but they don't isolate as well as the K167.
Well, headphones and sound in general are highly subjective, for me the K167 are excellent out of the box and even better now, and I came from a highly recommended Denon D2000, which I think the K167 beats in every way except comfort maybe So, as usual try them first if possible, if not, make sure you can return them, and please do burn them in for at least 24 hours, and then decide.
All genres are good, even classical
Oh, my opinions are just my own. I didn't feel they isolated very much if any compared to the K167. No one, and I really mean no one should buy headphones without trying them first, I did that some years ago, and I will never do it again.
As I only had about 10-15 minutes, I didn't have enough time for a detailed comparison, but as I wrote the sound is similar as K167, not the same. But the isolation is obvious, and definately a deal breaker for me, I don't need the bass adjust (for me it's just a gimmick), the build quality is nice, but I'm sure my K167 will last, I always take good care of my stuff.
I would say the isolation on K167 is much better than K267, it felt like it didn't isolate at all.
As I posted in the K167 thread, I tried the K267 for about 10-15 minutes with some of my music. Main differences: K267 has better build quality, metal instead of plastic. K267 is heavier and not as comfortable K267 sound is similar to K167 K267 bass can be adjusted in 3 steps (all sound good) K267 is much more expensive K267 doesn't isolate as well as K167 Of course the K267 sound great, since it's similar to K167, but I believe what you really pay for is the build...
No, very neutral across the entire band.
Yeah, I've heard them, very nice sound specially for the price, very comfortable, the treble was a little harsh, but the headphone I've heard were brand new