Posts by USAudio

No, people want BOTH! I hope they aren't mutually exclusive.
It's hard to design a product to satisfy both the pro and consumer audio world.   The TRS rear outputs seem out of place in a consumer audio product.Personally I would prefer a Type B USB digital input,  XLR and SE analog outputs with just SE analog input(s). Interestingly the m920's chief competitor in these parts, the Benchmark DAC2, chose to go that direction.The Lavry DA11 only has digital inputs with XLR analog outputs.
Yeah, what component would possibly live up to that name!?  The Schiit Thor ... 
Good idea, maybe I should post a listing here with the details to see if anyone is interested.  Not holding my breath though ...  
What do you guys do with your old audio magazines? I've got stacks of Stereophile and The Absolute Sound magazines.  Dump them in the recycle bin or are they actually something worth trying to sell? Thoughts? Thanks
Ah, found their take in the FAQ here: http://schiit.com/products/loki 
I see the Loki supports DSD64 only and not DSD128, which at this price is totally reasonable. I would be interested in Schiit's take on DSD128?
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 (coiled cord), $115 USD + shipping.  PayPal only.  No trades.   All original accessories included:  Headphone pouch, 1/4" adapter, warranty card, user guide, original packaging.  I will cover PayPal fees.   Everything is in excellent, like-new condition.  Please see my feedback, I take immaculate care of my equipment.  No pets or smoking household.   These are fantastic sounding headphones and are an exceptional value:...
Of the headphones you own, would you care to provide an order of preference and maybe a few words why?
Just noticed that today myself.  The ads seem to have become more aggressive/intrusive. Whenever ads on a site cause me to take additional action to get rid of them, my usage of that site drops dramatically ...