Posts by USAudio

Brand-new LH Labs Geek Out 450, $SOLD USD + shipping.  PayPal only, I will cover fees.  No trades.   Unopened, new-in-box (NIB), shrink-wrapped.  Bought it but then decided to go a different direction, so now you can get a brand new one for $60 off the regular price!   Please see my feedback and let me know if you have any...
It's really a nice little unit but if they were to replace those fiddly slide switches with some really short, slightly recessed metal toggles (which would be more befitting the styling) and had a separate additional battery charge indicator light, it would be even better.  
How does it compare to the side switches as far as switching between settings?  Easier, the same or firmer?
I was thinking of sending it back to get another unit but it sounds like that is just the way it is.  Bummer.The Micro iDSD strikes me as an otherwise high quality unit that is somewhat let down by the quality of those slide switches.They just don't have the quality feel the rest of the unit does, IMHO.
To me, it feels like the IEMatch switch on the bottom of the Micro iDSD doesn't have the firm detents as the side Power Mode and Filter switches do. It feels like it could be accidentally moved to a different setting very easily just by brushing by it.   It just doesn't have that more positive "click" that the side switches have as you change the setting. For a unit that is meant to be portable and will get moved around a lot, it should take a very deliberate action to...
Schiit Magni and Modi, $SOLD USD + shipping.  PayPal only, I will cover fees.  No trades.   Everything is in excellent, like-new condition.  Includes all original accessories and packaging.   Please see my feedback, I take immaculate care of my equipment.  No smoking or pets household.   Please let me know if you have any...
 I noticed the new Meridian Explorer2 also uses the Mini-USB connector:  http://www.ttvjaudio.com/Meridian_Explorer2_Dac_and_Headphone_Amplifier_p/mer0000014.htm Not sure what it would be, but maybe there is some design advantage to using Mini-USB if you have the room ... 
 Unnecessary, grow up ...   
That's good to hear, maybe the issue is overblown.So the edges on your unit aren't sharp or they are but are just in places where it doesn't matter?Thanks!
Seems like something Schiit should be doing. Maybe they could charge a few extra bucks to cover the cost and throw it in a tumbler or something?