Posts by cn11

Five months and counting... I'm writing this up to a loss, and a lesson learned. Please, nobody do business with this guy. Wish it didn't have to come to a post like this, but it's beyond absurd. I'm done with Twisted Cables, and qusp. Book closed.
Today I just found The Tear Garden's album 'To Be an Angel Blind, the Crippled Soul Divide' today and love it. It's so restrained, and melodic. Really wonderful.
If Brian had only posted a couple quick updates here (which wouldn't take more than a few minutes away from completing the cables- I don't care what anyone says about taking time away from working), out of fairness to the customers and potential customers, I'd have ordered something from another cable maker rather than wait 6+ weeks... Sorry but that's just how I feel about it all now.
I think only you have the answer to your 'situation' there! Trust what you hear, and if one has to go then just make the choice. Why not keep both? 
  It's definitely a complementary sound to the Ref.1... Just wait until you hear how much more full and lifelike the mids/vocals are on the LAB. I recall PM'ing idsynchrono as soon as I heard the LAB saying "so that's what midrange is supposed to sound like". Yeah bass was very good on the LAB, just nowhere near the extension and bloat that the Ref.1 conveyed. 
  Ah nice, it's a win win for everyone then! Heh heh... He gets to hear the light, and HiFlight sells the LAB...
 Sweet! Where did you manage to purchase it? Hope you enjoy... it's a completely different sound signature from the Ref.1, but is much improved across the board in terms of midrange tonality, spaciousness, and layering/instrument placement. 
Heh, yeah... I'll take one of each please....
 It's kind of like The Ferrari Ferrari.  
Another instance of fully paid, and no replies to recent emails. Hope to not have to get a refund at Paypal.