or Connect

Posts by cn11

I have a brand new pair of UM Maverick for sale. It is in pristine condition, with only a handful of hours on it. Still not broken in. I've just decided to proceed with a different path for my main IEM. It comes with all original accessories, protective case, and packaging. Save yourself the need of having to import it from Japan to the US... it's here in the States already with this one.Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.**sold**
Selling my lightly used pair of ASG-1Plus. It is in essentially perfect condition, both cosmetically and functionally, having been used very lightly for about 6 months. I am the first owner and purchased the pair new. Too much other gear, and need to raise funds for upcoming purchase, bring about the sale. It comes with all original accessories, protective case, and packaging. Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.     **SOLD**
 I can tell you that the ZX2 won't drive any demanding headphones or highly inefficient IEMs (at least without much authority)... which is why I am starting to think about the Cowon P1! 
  Selling my lightly used pair of Noble K10U. It is in excellent condition cosmetically (there is a tiny area on the back of one of the ear loops where the end of the wire is just starting to poke through- see image), and functionally perfect, having been used only for about 3 months. I am the first owner and purchased it directly from Brannan at Noble. I'm selling because other new gear results in this being redundant. It comes with all original accessories and...
Well I can't seem to get the volume output trick to work at all, since having done the most recent Sony update to the firmware (did this a while ago). And I really need it now that I have the UM Mason. It's a super power hungry IEM. I've tried all the instructions I can find, even Whitigir's thorough step-by-step to check dynamic normalizer, before disabling sound adjustments.    Frustration setting in! 
Unfortunately I can't answer that as I don't listen to, and am not familiar with jpop.... Sorry! 
 Sure no problem. I actually bought the Maverick too, in order to come to a decision on one to keep. Right out of the box (and I made the mistake of listening to the Mason for an extended bit first today before trying out the Maverick) I like the Mason significantly better than the Maverick. Which is funny because I decided at the last minute to get it too just in case, fully expecting to like the Maverick better with its dynamic driver bass. Turns out I find the bass of...
What specifically are you looking for comparisons on? I don't really have very many IEMs left in my stable anymore!
OMG, the Mason, straight out of the box!! Unreal.    *Initial thoughts, take with grain of salt*
 Negative, none to speak of unless it's present in the recording.