Posts by cn11

I will most definitely be there. The gear I'll have is: Noble K10 universal Earwerkz Supra universal (from Kickstarter) Aurisonics ASG 1 Plus Zero Audio Tenore Sony ZX2
I'm really psyched about the micro SD card slot now. I simply pulled my card from the DX90 when I sold it, and have it ready to go for the ZX2. Could never do that previously with a Sony DAP. They finally listened. 
Sweet! Nice to hear the sound quality is that surprisingly good, and such a bump over the ZX1. Makes me quite stoked that I preordered one. I frequently miss that build quality and UI from the ZX1 when I owned one. Glad to be returning...
I preordered from pricejapan.com. It costs a bit extra to ship it to the U.S., but I'm too impatient to wait for a U.S. release....
Well I preordered one... I know it's an expensive player, and there is much uncertainty as to how it will sound, but I am banking on it sounding at least marginally better than the ZX1 did- enough to cause me to not miss the DX90 hopefully (it's for sale)! The slick UI, design, presence now of a micro SD card slot, battery time, are all just part of what makes the whole package pretty darn enticing to me. Seems I'll have a Z player again soon enough. 
PM sent.
Selling my lightly used DX90. It is in perfect condition, both cosmetically and functionally. It sounds wonderful, especially with Lurker's latest firmware 2.1.5 L3 installed. It comes with all original packaging and accessories. No micro SD card included (I need that for my music on a future player!).  Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.     **sold**
Geez, speculation is so choice.... 
I sure wish the VIII came in that awesome matte black (or even a matte gunmetal or something), like the VII. I just could never go with a gold IEM...
I bet the XBA-30/40s go for a song on here too, considering all the hype around the new models.