Posts by cn11

The Nocturnal Audio Hybrid   Price: ~$600   Included items: > Array of tips > 3 cables:  standard, hybrid silver & copper, 8 strand copper high end > Otterbox-type case   Design/build/fit-   The Nocturnal has a faux carbon finish on the faceplate, like it's trying to emulate the Tralucent earphones. Similarly the earphone body shape and size is very reminiscent of it too (so I’ll just come out right here and say it-- most of the IEM reminded me of the Ref.1 I...
Sorry, but the Layla is freakishly huge.     Don't think I could ever consider it based on how large it looks there.... And the price... nope.
And just as I though there was a welcome trend of excitement for lower priced IEMs like the Earwerkz Supra, and Aurisonics models, this thread pops up. Geez.  
I'm thinking I'm going to buy the 1 Plus tonight as well.
Looking forward to your thoughts....
Info states triple driver in the email I received:    
So I just got an emailer from Cypher Labs saying they have a new earphone out. Searched HF, and nothing about it yet to my amazement. Hopefully hasn't been posted somewhere already and I missed it...   http://www.cypherlabs.com/product/c6iem-balanced-armature-earphones/   I'm a bit cautious about their description that "it's all about that bass", and it's been tuned for high highs and deep bass. Sure hope it doesn't prove to be a hugely 'U' shaped...
Glad you got it safely. I was gonna update you with tracking but I guess it got there quicker than I got a PM together. Ha ha ha....
 Yup, that's quintessential Robert.... And how it happened for me too.
 That's how I hear it too... And with the Parterre, which is a touch dry on the mids....