Posts by cn11

Yeah I would love to find anything with longer run time as that's my biggest gripe with the player so far... Charging every day, sometimes even a 2nd time in a day... I was spoiled by the ZX1's battery life before this.
Wait, so the seller sent it to you with ear wax, dust, & muck covering the one grill? Yuck!! 
I am officially off the Sony Walkman bandwagon after something like 7 years straight (having sold the ZX1), and am now a DX90 owner. Trying to get used to this little beastie... right out of the box it sounds pretty damn fantastic, wish I could have afforded to keep the ZX1 for a bit to directly compare but that was not feasible for me right now. I do think I hear a bigger difference over my iPhone 5 than I did with the Sony though. And the sound is decided less digital...
I've decided to sell my ALO Rx MK3 amp. It's the original version. Some of the printing on the faceplate is slightly worn, and the color on the corner screws is a touch worn as well. It has always been kept in a case, so this is a touch puzzling, must just be the idiosyncrasy of this unit. Anyway, it doesn't affect how it sounds, which is fantastic. Works flawlessly, and battery still has full life cycle.   I will post some pictures soon.   Price includes shipping...
I agree their shipping out service on the front end is exemplary. I received my Truth in two days as well. I just think it's absurd you have to eat $350 if you want to process a return, and people should be aware. That bit is just not right....
Just wanted to post a heads up that if anyone is considering purchasing one of the Dita Answer IEMs, and is counting on the fact that there's a 'return policy' if for some reason something is objectionable... it will cost you 35% in restocking fee to do so. For the Truth at $999 (easy math) it's a whopping $350! According to Dita this is for return shipping, and 'administration charges'.    Sort of a buy at your own risk situation it seems. Just wanted everyone to know...
 Yeah, I love it, but I have other plans! 
I think a DX90 is the next DAP on my radar... as I put up my ZX1 for sale as an interest check, and it went super fast (prob put a bit too low of a price on it!)... so currently I'm without a DAP!
Up for sale is my like new Dita Answer Truth. I'll probably regret selling it though...   $850 (shipped in USA only, w/paypal).
I'm considering selling my ZX1 (Japan model), and trying different routes.    $575? (shipped in USA, w/paypal)