Posts by cn11

Thanks. It's shockingly good, really. I can't concentrate to work! I just keep listening, shaking my head in disbelief....
Just got in the  LAB 1 in. Despite what people told me about preparing to not be impressed right off the bat... I'll just say that I'm super impressed with how 'unimpressive' this IEM is.    My first thoughts are that I can't get my head around how grand, spacious, detailed, tonally perfect, and most of all how 'non-forced' this phone sounds. It's just dumbfounding.... The layers, purity of instrument character, and connectedness... it's unlike anything I've ever heard in...
 Awesome! Contacted.....
Hate to do it, but selling my Pandora Hope VI... Condition is pristine, and it sounds amazing. Pick up this headphone for a great price.    Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.   Pictures (better) will be posted soon.    $550   $515
Kiats-  Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but how do you use a Tralucent cable on the Fitear IEMs?? Did you get an uber made with the Fitear connectors or something?
 That's what I hear when I compared the Tenore to the Dita Answer, and now the Ref.1.... It definitely drops off earlier, and sounds like the driver gets confused, when there's really low hard hitting material.    No, I definitely mean the uber lows... It just is not as dynamically extended as the two phones mentioned above. But I mean really, it is an approx. $50 phone...
I'm really wanting to try and track down the ever elusive LAB1...     Edit-  Found!!!   
 I find on dynamic recordings, with really low hard hitting bass, it rolls off early and can't handle the extreme low frequencies.
My workout IEM is the Tenore... heh.  
Looks like there's stock at Jaben Thailand (how many who knows)....   http://www.jaben.co.th/shopping/Final-Audio-Design-LAB-I.html