Posts by cn11

Yes, agreed that in Mango mode the touch interface is quite laggy. A couple seconds here as well to just swipe screens. UI-wise this device is far from perfect... for sure. Between the battery life, length of charge, and laggy UI, it's making me really appreciate the ease of use with my ZX2. I had planned on selling the ZX2 once I picked up the DX200 but now I'm not so sure I want to. The DX200 is definitely sonically superior though. 
On day 3 with the DX200, still familiarizing myself with everything. So far loving the full iBasso rig of this and the IT03. The sense of space around instruments is very nice, and the dynamics are a bit of a surprise to me. I feel the bass reaches lower than the ZX2 even, while being cleaner at the same time. Treble has a more tactile sensation, and is not strident at all. It's hyper detailed yet never forces the presentation. With how it sounds with just about 15 or so...
Mine should be arriving on Monday as well.
 That is very encouraging to hear... Me likey full rich sounding players.
  Will do, if I wind up getting it at some point soon.... You should also hear the IT03.    
Ok, I'll bite... so just how good is it? 
  I have no totl IEMs left to worry anymore!   And perfectly happy with the IT03 w/ALO cable...
So I've been having intermittent cutting out on the left side for a while with my pair as well... but it's never caused the IEM to not work overall. It's so touchy that it even happens when I just turn or lean my head. I swapped cable to an ALO SXC25 spc, and it's gone, so I would say it's the stock one probably where the soldered joint attaches at the mini-connector. Anyway, no big deal as I prefer the sound better with the ALO cable, but I'd like to have a stock one...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 for sale:  Selling my pair of Pinnacle P1, with minimal hours. It's in pristine condition and functions as new from the factory. This pair is not even fully burned in, since it's been hardly used as a back up IEM. It comes with all original accessories, protective case, and packaging.  Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.       --=== SOLD ===--   **Pics to be posted soon**
PSB M4U 4:    **Price drop, and pics added**   Selling my pair of M4U 4, with minimal hours. It's in near perfect condition cosmetically, and functions as new from the factory (with some burn in/usage time of course). It comes with all original accessories, protective case, and packaging.  Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.       **sold**