or Connect

Posts by cn11

So I've been having intermittent cutting out on the left side for a while with my pair as well... but it's never caused the IEM to not work overall. It's so touchy that it even happens when I just turn or lean my head. I swapped cable to an ALO SXC25 spc, and it's gone, so I would say it's the stock one probably where the soldered joint attaches at the mini-connector. Anyway, no big deal as I prefer the sound better with the ALO cable, but I'd like to have a stock one...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 for sale:  Selling my pair of Pinnacle P1, with minimal hours. It's in pristine condition and functions as new from the factory. This pair is not even fully burned in, since it's been hardly used as a back up IEM. It comes with all original accessories, protective case, and packaging.  Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.       --=== SOLD ===--   **Pics to be posted soon**
PSB M4U 4:  Selling my pair of M4U 4, with minimal hours. It's in near perfect condition cosmetically, and functions as new from the factory (with some burn in/usage time of course). It comes with all original accessories, protective case, and packaging.  Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.       $185      **Pics to follow soon**
 Ha ha, I have the same experience with the cleaning crew's vacuum when using the IT03...
I've had the IT03 almost 2 months now, and I continue to be highly impressed by it. The sound quality produced by this modestly priced IEM has caused me to sell my two uber high priced IEMs. Recently I had a chance to listen to a nice selection of some of the best IEMs on the market in Hong Kong, at Jaben and Mingo. This includes: AKT8iE Mk2, Oriolus, Campfire Vega, Kumitate Trio, Roxanne II, Tralucent 1Plus2.2, Fostex TE100, and LivezoneR41 LZ12 (universal).    The only...
  Selling my Fidue A91 Sirius, with still fairly minimal hours. It's in near perfect condition cosmetically, and functions as new from the factory (with some burn in/usage time of course). It comes with all original accessories, protective case, and packaging.  Price includes Paypal / shipping for continental US only.       **sold**    Low ball offers will be ignored.
 Oh jeez -- I can see that now I'm going to have to pick up the Vega to go along with the IT03... thanks for the future hit my wallet is gonna take.  
I use UE900 tips pushed all the way down on the nozzle. It's another short wide bore single flange, so I think I'm getting the same benefit. Regardless of this I do still hear a slight thinness in the mids. The UE tips did help though for sure, pushed all the way down.
 I think what you are noticing is a slight thinness in the mids, and that is the one minor critique I have on the IT03 as well. The midrange is just not as rich and full as the Andromeda I used to have, or the A91 Sirius I do currently. Everything else is truly stellar, but there's just something slightly thin in the midrange band. If that fullness was there, it would be practically a perfect IEM. 
I'm totally going to get the DX200 to match up with the IT03 IEM iBasso released... I imagine that would be a great pairing.