Posts by cn11

Another instance of fully paid, and no replies to recent emails. Hope to not have to get a refund at Paypal.
I continue to be surprised at how much gain in spaciousness over the DX90 the Pure II brings. Makes it difficult to listen to the DX90 by itself anymore. I just am amazed at how immersive the listening experience is with such a small rig as this combination with the Parterre. Another thing the Pure II does is help to fill in the midrange, which is a touch dry and uninspiring on the Parterre when running it straight out of a DAP (that's about the only criticism I have of...
Yeah I hope everything is ok too, first and foremost, as I figured this is strange to all who have dealt with him. Secondly, I'd really like the cables! I ordered! The one IEM cable of his I own is sonically a treat.
I know this thread is a little bit on the old side, but I am wondering if anyone has heard from qusp (Jeremy) lately...    I paid him for an IEM cable, and an interconnect (over $230 in total), over four months ago and I am getting no replies to my email enquiries since I sent paypal funds. He was very responsive to emails when I was asking questions and trying to figure out what to buy from him, then once I send funds it just stopped. I find this odd because I've...
Rig has evolved to DX90 (w/Lurker 2.1.5 L3), Vorzamp Pure II, and Parterre.... Loving the sound from this setup. Very, very pure (no pun... ) in tone, quick/stops on a dime, and clean sounding.... All without being clinical and soulless. The combo has excellent body and fluidity, which makes listening to any of the genres I enjoy highly satisfying.   
I would suggest this review for front page material!! Nice work man...
Just got finished experimenting with Lurker 2.1.5 L3, back to 2.1.0, then back to 2.1.5 L3 again... and I find any differences pretty minimal; maybe a tad better space and layering on the new one. But it's so hard to be sure you're hearing anything when you have to take 5-10 min each time with the update steps. I'm sticking with the new one as it's at least as good sonically (I believe), and I like that nifty new balance feature for that odd recording which is slanted a...
 Heck yeah it does! Was just listening to the DX90 + Vorzamp Pure II last night, thinking how great the combo sounded. The Pure II provides a noticeable expansion of space, and fleshes out the midrange/vocal areas. 
Ortofon tips are what I'm using on my 2.5 as well. Definitely helps fit, and opens up the sense of space with the sound.
Getting my first chance to really do some attentive listening to the Pure II tonight, after mine has been on loan while I was out of the country for a work trip. I received it as one of the exchange items for the Ref.1 I sent back, and was going to sell it but now think I'll withdraw the FS listing as it just sounds so damn good. Also, there's another one FS locally here in my town and I think we're *ahem* price competing... I will let that one move while I think about...