Posts by cn11

He definitely should, no doubt. 
It was the same for me too, where I emailed a couple times over a period of 2-3 months waiting... The cable eventually came; he has a large backlog to work through most of the time I believe. Just be patient, he does really nice work.
I would highly value the opportunity to listen to the new HE1000 headphone and provide some in-depth feedback. The phones I've owned are in my profile page. While I've never owned a planar, I have loved the sound and hope to someday. Thanks in advance for consideration.
--Earwerkz Supra (kickstarter)--Selling my very lightly used pair of Earwerkz Supra. It is in perfect condition, both cosmetically and functionally. With other phones currently in my collection it is become an unnecessary item. It comes with all original packaging and accessories, and the stock black braided cable plus the optional Linum Bax. Price includes Paypal/ shipping for continental US only.**sold**
I knew it wouldn't be too long before you joined the party....    
I would definitely be interested in demo'ing some of the items in the list...    I am located in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. I'd be happy to try any of the IEMs on offer, but more excited about the multiple driver higher-end units. Sounds like some exciting product. I've done multiple reviews, ranging from fairly lengthy to more brief quick impression posts frequently. I'd be happy to draw comparisons with the IEMs in my current collection which are as below:   >...
Yeah, when you've done the disable trick, and want to then re-enable it, the sound adjustments is bumped to the bottom of that list! I found that one out the hard way as well.
 The BTG Starlight cable is SPC, so it improves with a touch more detail/layering, and spaciousness (if you believe in that sort of thing... ). It's a nice reasonably priced cable which kicks things up a notch, IMO.  I am pretty sure it's the tips that introduce the slight bit of brightness, as it wasn't there with the Ortofons & BTG cable. I'm more than willing to keep listening though because of the noticeable improvement in space and openness the tips offer. 
Got the Logitech UE900 replacement silicone tips in today. I agree they are spectacular on the K10U. Definitely lends a more open, detailed sound over my previous favorite tips-- Ortofon silicone. Thanks for the recommendation.    With the BTG Starlight cable, and these tips, I have to wonder how much better the custom could possibly sound.    Edit:  makes the K10U a tad on the bright side unfortunately.... 
  I did... and he has replied already. Unfortunately the stock is sold out for this deal. Had a small inventory for it, and it's gone. So looks like that price is not going forward. He did say to check back for other promotions though. I'll get a pair one way or another.