Posts by cn11

Tip fit is definitely a personal thing. For me results are the flip-flop of yours between Dita & Hybrids... with Dita having a clear sonic advantage, and the Hybrids taking the honorable mention. The stock are still right up there with the Hybrids though, so those are the top three to my ears. 
 Wow the 750 is that good? I've been keeping up on the Rocket thread and it's obviously getting serious praise, so your comment there really resonates. I will definitely pick up a pair of the 750, and also be trying the T10 once released.
  It is quite light for me. I even had to bend the metal band so the ear cups were closer for better sealing.
My two major issues with the Ref.1 were similar to what Eke observed... I always heard a soundstage which was weirdly sort of stretched thin yet wide horizontally (not much height to speak of, and not much depth). Definitely impressively wide, but it never caused me to feel very connected to the music or recording spaces. The other thing was the strange honky tone to the midrange and vocals. Listening to something as wonderfully natural sounding as the LAB 1 just shines a...
If that were my wife, putting the kabosh a purchase for my favorite hobby, it'd be game over!!   
Sometimes it's the thrilling phones which become offensive and bite when recorded music turns raucous/aggressive.... 
Cooperpwc- Congrats on picking up a pair there in person! What a score, especially for the price you were able to negotiate. Several of us owners recently have had to pay upwards of $2000 USD (and even a bit over), and wait to see if they clear customs on shipping back to our countries.    Hope you enjoy the sound. 
I'm putting up my Tralucent Ref.1. Not really needed these days. The cable comes out of the right earphone mini socket somewhat easily. I had tape in place to tighten it up, but have removed it for the purpose of selling. Other than this, the IEM is mint, and sounds perfect. All original accessories/tips and box are included. The cable included is the standard Gold/Silver one. This unit was purchased from Musicaacoustics, and I am the original owner. Feel free to contact...
Those who are curious about the LAB should find any way possible to get it imported from Thailand, and pick up one while they can....
I gave up answering the questions as more and more didn't have anything applicable to me.