Posts by cn11

I think only you have the answer to your 'situation' there! Trust what you hear, and if one has to go then just make the choice. Why not keep both? 
  It's definitely a complementary sound to the Ref.1... Just wait until you hear how much more full and lifelike the mids/vocals are on the LAB. I recall PM'ing idsynchrono as soon as I heard the LAB saying "so that's what midrange is supposed to sound like". Yeah bass was very good on the LAB, just nowhere near the extension and bloat that the Ref.1 conveyed. 
  Ah nice, it's a win win for everyone then! Heh heh... He gets to hear the light, and HiFlight sells the LAB...
 Sweet! Where did you manage to purchase it? Hope you enjoy... it's a completely different sound signature from the Ref.1, but is much improved across the board in terms of midrange tonality, spaciousness, and layering/instrument placement. 
Heh, yeah... I'll take one of each please....
 It's kind of like The Ferrari Ferrari.  
Another instance of fully paid, and no replies to recent emails. Hope to not have to get a refund at Paypal.
I continue to be surprised at how much gain in spaciousness over the DX90 the Pure II brings. Makes it difficult to listen to the DX90 by itself anymore. I just am amazed at how immersive the listening experience is with such a small rig as this combination with the Parterre. Another thing the Pure II does is help to fill in the midrange, which is a touch dry and uninspiring on the Parterre when running it straight out of a DAP (that's about the only criticism I have of...
Yeah I hope everything is ok too, first and foremost, as I figured this is strange to all who have dealt with him. Secondly, I'd really like the cables! I ordered! The one IEM cable of his I own is sonically a treat.
I know this thread is a little bit on the old side, but I am wondering if anyone has heard from qusp (Jeremy) lately...    I paid him for an IEM cable, and an interconnect (over $230 in total), over four months ago and I am getting no replies to my email enquiries since I sent paypal funds. He was very responsive to emails when I was asking questions and trying to figure out what to buy from him, then once I send funds it just stopped. I find this odd because I've...