Posts by cn11

Cooperpwc- Congrats on picking up a pair there in person! What a score, especially for the price you were able to negotiate. Several of us owners recently have had to pay upwards of $2000 USD (and even a bit over), and wait to see if they clear customs on shipping back to our countries.    Hope you enjoy the sound. 
I'm putting up my Tralucent Ref.1. Not really needed these days. The cable comes out of the right earphone mini socket somewhat easily. I had tape in place to tighten it up, but have removed it for the purpose of selling. Other than this, the IEM is mint, and sounds perfect. All original accessories/tips and box are included. The cable included is the standard Gold/Silver one. This unit was purchased from Musicaacoustics, and I am the original owner. Feel free to contact...
Those who are curious about the LAB should find any way possible to get it imported from Thailand, and pick up one while they can....
I gave up answering the questions as more and more didn't have anything applicable to me.  
LAB 1 added to the portable setup....  
Yeah, that's what I meant... If an owner actually needs a replacement, does FAD have some extra units to do so with... Or would they produce a new one for replacement. Maybe I'll email FAD to see how they'd handle that because I really want to know we're covered should something happen to such a beautiful sounding and rare IEM.
Does anyone know what FAD's warranty situation is with the LAB? I'm worried about something failing, and their need to replace or repair it, being such a limited run IEM. One would think they stand behind a product at such a price level, being a flagship.
Heh, I knew someone would!
Ha ha, yes, I probably will after meeting up with cotnijoe... I think it would be cool for you guys to get to hear it in comparison. Also I have a nice reasonable priced SPC cable coming, and I'm curious to see if that helps at all. But more than likely it's gonna go on the chopping block, thanks to the LAB... You guys were all right on the money with this IEM. 
That pretty much says it all... There ain't much else to add. I'm done with upgraditis.