Posts by cn11

Goofwad- I think your review is why I have kept it, even in the company of the over-3X-the-price Noble K10U! It really is an awesome IEM, price excluded. Nice review, and even though you say you don't have much experience you very nicely captured what it's like to own a pair of the 1Plus. 
Yeah strange.... Mine resumes where it left off as well.
I've got a couple around. I can bring one with me.
 Interesting, the order of things... sorry but what do you mean by 'tab out'? 
Does anybody who has done the sound adjustment disable find that it does not stay disabled once you do a power off/on? And actually the benefits of the disable just disappear, and you cannot use any of the adjustments. So you have to reboot, then enable sound adjustments, then reboot, then do the disable again. It's a pain. Wonder how to get it to 'stick' through reboots.... 
If I remember correctly from when I had the ZX1, the volume trick also seemed to lengthen the battery duration. I'm going to implement the output thing again soon here too...
So far with my Supra universals I'm hearing a bit of midrange tone strangeness. It seems on the plastic-sounding side... I feel it's not as natural/human sounding as it should be (vocals). This is compared to the ASG-1Plus and Noble K10U, which are exemplary in this regard, so maybe it's not a fair fight... I should note that somehow I wound up with the standard cable instead of the BaX upgrade, which is on the way. I hope it makes a noticeable difference as I've read it...
I would love to read the review without having to pay for an issue download....
 It's really not that large by external dimensions in person... But what really is is unbelievably heavy. The thing is like a brick, and seems as though it would be twice its size for the weight.... 
Glad the Angie is that impressive out of the box! Look forward to more impressions coming....