Posts by cn11

Thanks man, likewise!
I totally agree about the ASG-2.5. Amazingly good.....
 Not to go off topic, but you should also seriously give the ASG-2.5 a listen... I like it better than anything I've heard in the 1,000-1,800 range (which comprises of the Ref.1, Parterre, SE846, and LAB 1). More than anything to date, it's the one IEM I could live with for a long, long time. It is significantly improved over what I heard a while back with the ASG-2 (which I was not terribly impressed with).  So to go back on topic, I have been hoping the Z5 will work at...
# of drivers? Looks like an extended shell from the Parterre almost... Maybe it has an additional driver or two? 
 Wow, you rank the SE846 higher than the Roxanne (universal or custom)? I owned the 846 for a good while. Liked it reasonably well for the time. Recently heard the Roxanne universal at Sound and Vision... and while it admittedly wasn't the longest demo time or most ideal conditions, I didn't hear anything to write home about really. It seemed a bit dead in the treble area. By comparison, I much, much prefer the highs of my ASG-2.5 (which is tops of my heap right now, even...
Parterre is awesome for sure. Just recently acquired one myself. A bit late to the party.
You mean it easily sounds better than your current FA-4E XB? Sounds dangerous for my account. Uh oh.   More detailed comparisons please!
Found that where? A 5 driver from FA would certainly be amazing I'm betting.
Great deal on an essentially new pair! 
Doesn't sound like this is compelling enough for me to spend that kind of dough, if it isn't a significant step up from the EX1000.... Especially after recently picking up the Parterre, and ASG-2.5. I'm spoiled on spaciousness now.