Posts by cn11

Yeah, $1000 plus is the current fad right now.....
Just kill me now... too many new models to try out.
It should be a damn breakthrough with the price differential over the H3!
  Same here....
I actually dreamt I was listening to the Z5 last night. It had the most deep, realistic and punchy bass I'd ever heard in an IEM, layered and richly detailed without being at all harsh, full and lifelike mids/vocals with the appropriate placement, and of course a huge soundstage with the best delineation of instruments within it that I'd ever heard.   Hopefully that's what we'll get!   
I'll be keenly watching the developments on this one....
 I got to hear it and the Plenue 1 recently. I agree the Calyx M is a brick! Especially after the awesome form factor of the Cowon. Still no ideal DAP these days....
Tempted to make drive from STL too. Amazing that a meet up in Lawrence takes off so well, whereas any attempt in the large city of STL just fizzles out! 
Likewise, was awesome to meet up and hear some of those IEMs you have in comparison to the LAB. Even though I'd heard the 850 previously, hearing it again just served to remind me what a killer value it is. It definitely performed quite close to the LAB, and offers a couple of its own strengths. I'd say the 850 and LAB are probably the two most natural and lifelike sounding IEMs I've heard when it comes to tone/timbre. The Pandora Hope is of course not made unnecessary by...
Very curious about the AKR02... please share impressions once listened to!