Posts by cn11

And just as I though there was a welcome trend of excitement for lower priced IEMs like the Earwerkz Supra, and Aurisonics models, this thread pops up. Geez.  
I'm thinking I'm going to buy the 1 Plus tonight as well.
Looking forward to your thoughts....
Info states triple driver in the email I received:    
So I just got an emailer from Cypher Labs saying they have a new earphone out. Searched HF, and nothing about it yet to my amazement. Hopefully hasn't been posted somewhere already and I missed it...   http://www.cypherlabs.com/product/c6iem-balanced-armature-earphones/   I'm a bit cautious about their description that "it's all about that bass", and it's been tuned for high highs and deep bass. Sure hope it doesn't prove to be a hugely 'U' shaped...
Glad you got it safely. I was gonna update you with tracking but I guess it got there quicker than I got a PM together. Ha ha ha....
 Yup, that's quintessential Robert.... And how it happened for me too.
 That's how I hear it too... And with the Parterre, which is a touch dry on the mids....
Nice! Golf R owner here too!
Five months and counting... I'm writing this up to a loss, and a lesson learned. Please, nobody do business with this guy. Wish it didn't have to come to a post like this, but it's beyond absurd. I'm done with Twisted Cables, and qusp. Book closed.