Posts by ZepFloyd

i'll edit...first whenever someone says "no offense, but..." means you're about to offend someone.   i will say this though. i get why it sounds kind of trivial to ask such a thing about lower end/budget headphones. after all, audiophiles and the hobby are expensive. i get it, i was actually in it for awhile. i have a pair of grado SR-80's and at one time had an amp and DAC. i eventually sold the amp and DAC. honestly why i did enjoy the amp/DAC (still enjoy the SR-80's)...
figured i'd post this here, might get some more eyes on it.     so i was thinking of getting some sub 30-40 dollar headphones just to have that i can throw around and use. i know the HA-RX 700 gets lots and lots of praise in this price range. but just how much better are those than the 300's? i actually think the 300's look better and possibly maybe smaller than the 700's? i'm sure they don't sound better than the 700's but thats to be expected. still these are...
so i was thinking of getting some sub 30-40 dollar headphones just to have that i can throw around and use. i know the HA-RX 700 gets lots and lots of praise in this price range. but just how much better are those than the 300's? i actually think the 300's look better and possibly maybe smaller than the 700's? i'm sure they don't sound better than the 700's but thats to be expected. still these are only 14 dollars on amazon right now. i'm actually debating going for...
if you had to choose between the two which would you go with:   JVC HARX700 or Superlux HD 681?
thanks for the feedback, kerry.    to answer your question, yeah i did, think i actually recognize your name from there now that i think about it. 
yeah, i know...but thats fine, i'm just looking for some cans that i can use and beat up on a bit. but as i mentioned looking for comfort the most, when you say the last two cans in my list, do you mean the Superlux HD 681 and JVC HARX700? or the pioneers and portapros? again, i'm worried more about the comfort factor than the sound, i know that sounds weird, but in terms of listening to music i could always plug in the grado's.    thanks for the reply
i posted this in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/503183/the-best-full-sized-headphones-for-30-usd-or-less-updated-2-21-2012/390 but fear its going to be buried and no one will see, so i'll post it here, i  guess..     so bumping this thread..didnt feel the need to start a new one, i'm sure this has been asked a ton. have read through this thread, it was actually quite fun. very lively debate, especially since its about 30 dollar headphones. anyways, i'm...
so bumping this thread..didnt feel the need to start a new one, i'm sure this has been asked a ton. have read through this thread, it was actually quite fun. very lively debate, especially since its about 30 dollar headphones. anyways, i'm looking to pick up a pair for around 30-35 bucks for music/gaming. which do you knowledgeable people recommend?   from what i have read in this thread, looked around, these seem to come up quite a bit: (no order)   1. Monoprice...
i'm looking at archos website but it seems rather confusing. are the archos discontinued rather quickly? im looking at just getting one of the archos that is the archos version of linux shell. not an android based archos. thanks. 
sold stef my pico amp/dac and couldnt have went smoother. my first time shipping internationally and he was a huge help, very responsive,  and a delight to do business with. would definitely do business again with stef.