Posts by killkli

Selling a quite new pair of IE800, bought around April in Australia.  The earphone is currently with me in Taiwan :)   Cosmetic condition is great, see pictures I've uploaded.   Working great, without flaw.   This is the non-controller version.   Whats included  - IE800 - Carrying Case - All Tips, Cleaning pick - User Manual - Original box   Shipping via UPS worldwide, shipping charge is included in my price ( $600 )
Up for sale is my RME Babyface interface. It was bough in Feb, 2012. So it's about 1~2 year old. It's in fairly good condition, no apparent dent on the outside and working perfectly. See the photos for the cosmetic condition.   Comes with the soft carrying bag, interface cable, extension cable, USB cable, manual, and drive CD. I no longer kept the original box but will put all thing in the bag and package the items with extra protection materials.   Asking for $650...
Selling my Firestone Bobby Amp. It's about one year old (purchased in November, 2012,) and is in very good condition.   No dent or damage, working perfectly. 110V AC power. Comes with original box, power cord, and instruction manual.   Asking for $500 $480 shipped worldwide.    I'm from Taiwan and shipping is from Taiwan,  shipping via UPS, no extra shipping charge required !!     Payment by PayPal only.   I'm also selling my RME Babyface, in great...
Haha, it the trick of the light I guess. I didn't paint it, just my camera and flash light setting go the color rendition so. The last few pictures are taken beside my red guitar, some of it's color is reflected on the shell also.
Selling my very new HifiMan HE-6 Planar Headphone. It was bought on June, 2013, so barely 4 months old.   Everything in almost pristine condition. Comes with all original accessory (box, cable, extra pads.)   Also comes with a warranty card but it's for Taiwan's dealer since I'm in Taiwan. I've asked about and HiFiMan says that it would still work in other country.   Shipping would be via Express service, worldwide. The shipping charges is included in the price I...
Up for sale is my old Signature II system.   Used for almost three years, but all in very good condition. I've just taken some actual pictures below.   All items are working great, and sound great of course.   The SRM006t amplifier is of 110V version and comes with power cord in US standard.   Asking for $1000  $900 shipped worldwide with tracking numbers. (shipping fees is included in this price.)   I'm in Taiwan, and the shipping is via Express mail...
Purchased in 2012, very new. Including original cable, box.   The balanced cable was made by tubefan: http://www.tubefan.com.tw/index-E.htm with Viablue terminal & cable     shipping worldwide from Taiwan with full tracking information and insurance if asked. Payment via Paypal only.
Purchased in 2012, comes with OP switch kit and two spare OP. There is also an USB cable, a 3.5mm cable, and the carrying bag. All original accessories are included. see pictures below.       shipping worldwide from Taiwan with full tracking information and insurance if asked. Payment via Paypal only.   I'll also include a cable for DB2 to SR71B terminal if you also buys my SR-71B (thread here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/661487 ) The...
Purchased in 2012,  comes with 110V charger.  The amp is fairly new, no damage at all. comes with an adapter for XLR balance terminals. See pictures below   shipping worldwide from Taiwan with full tracking information and insurance if asked. Payment via Paypal only. I'll also include a cable for DB2 to SR71B terminal if you also buys my iBasso DB2 DAC http://www.head-fi.org/t/661489/ibasso-db2-balanced-portable-dac The price for both items would be...
Up for sale is my full (portable) balanced system. Items are as followed: Sennheiser HD600: Purchased in 2012, very new, including original cable, box. The balanced cable was made by tubefan: http://www.tubefan.com.tw/index-E.htm with Viablue terminal & cable. The headphone is in beautiful condition, no scratch, no foam wearing. see pictures below. SR71-B: Purchased in 2012,  comes with 110V charger.  The amp is fairly new, no damage at all. Works...