or Connect

Posts by Hifihedgehog

of epic proportions
I say there is no harm in asking. You just might hit the jackpot. It was my lucky day in the case of the HD 700. Search this thread for the name your price link and give it a shot.
Oh, the irony, since I read up on these just a few days ago. Apparently, these may sound better and measure better than the Emotiva Airmotiv 4s which are also on sale, but which cost a trifle more at $239 a pair. For $99 a speaker (or $198 a pair), this might be the speaker deal of the year. Speaker folks out there, what say ye?http://noaudiophile.com/JBL_LSR305/
COWABUNGA! Prepare for
the Carolina Reaper   (seriously watch this video; absolute torture)
of the Q 701  
Cool! Sorry for the false alarm. Still an all-around awesome deal for those with a penchant for the HiFiMAN house sound. :D
chip cookie dough
Step 1. Buy the combo deal.Step 2. Resell the headphones in new unopened condition, recouping almost the entire cost you paid for the combo of the headphones and the card.Step 3. Use the almost free cash you obtained from the card as desired towards an amp or DAC.
Within the last hour, these have had their price raised to $659.00. It makes me seriously wonder if the seller is spying on this thread. (If so, tisk, tisk. Shame on you, if you are. :P ) What an unexpected turn of events for someone who thought they were going to pounce on a killer deal. Maybe we should start a private message deals group so these dealers cannot get wise to us? Hehe...Incorrect information. The user reporting this deal mistook the model number for the price.