or Connect

Posts by Hifihedgehog

I do prefer the things it brings to table for lower volume listening. It is downright unsafe to listen over 80 decibels for extended periods. The frequency curve with its slight smile I think helps sound elements fall right into place at those volumes. There is something very unique to angled drivers that gives a heightened sense of immersion. I think it has something to do with the way the soundwaves are absorbed and deflected by the outer ear. For me, I compare it to...
Once AMD CPUs can also use a third of the power and perform on par with Intel, then I will mention AMD. Right now, processing power per watt, AMD is the CPU equivalent of a Hummer with the CPU strength of a family sedan. Said differently, Intel Atom chips sipping 4.5 watts are almost in line with the performance of AMD chips guzzling 15 watts. And Core M at 4.5 watts operates faster than AMD chips using 19 watts. It makes me wonder how AMD is still in business with all the...
and bows out
I am an avid computer enthusiast and a computer engineering student and I can straightway tell you that yes, I have. Intel Iris outperforms quite a few $100 and under desktop video cards and uses a lot less power to pull off what it does. In addition, the next round of Intel integrated graphics in their 6th Generation Core chips also outperform plenty of Nvidia and AMD's dedicated laptop graphics chips. I love gaming at ultra settings as much as the next PC enthusiast...
PM'ed you! 
Can the Seiun Pro and Pro X act as a headphone amp/DAC for other devices or is it just a standalone player? (I use the word "just" with trepidation because the price such a wonderful bargain to begin with. :) ) 
Subbed. I just asked not too long ago if an affordable Android DAC existed, and all I got was an audience of crickets. This is even better than the price I was asking for, $250, and this is all the way down at $90/$150. If this indeed turns out to be all it claims, I will be happy as a clam!
Luke Skywalker guitarist See at 1:15. Also here: https://youtu.be/4gpNqB4dnT4?t=1m15s
that it defies
Yes, it is a hypothesis, albeit well-researched, a hypothesis that will take time to be proved or disproved. If we did not take correlations out into the open and have them publicly scrutinized as we are doing now, underlying causation could never be identified or understood. Yet we need to seriously consider them, with adherents and detractors on both sides to tear the cases apart, so as to come to a final conclusion. Fortunately, this is no problem, or we would not be...