or Connect

Posts by Hifihedgehog

Spot-on summary: fun, smooth, detailed, unexaggerated. I do not have an HD 650 in my possession, but based on my memory of it, the T5 might even be more fun than the HD 650. It is probably on account of the better deep bass on the T5. It reaches to the bottom effortlessly and I can feel and hear the lowest octave on sounds like there is a built-in subwoofer. Not a noisy, boomy one, mind you, but a tight and detailed one. This is some of the best fun and detailed bass I...
  Funny you should ask. I have the Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 Soundtrack album on my computer, so I am giving it a whirl. It sounds very clear and dynamic, and somehow non-fatiguing and non-piercing on even very high volumes. The main tones of higher tones sound so good, like that hum you hear the transitioning higher tone in the right channel at 0:55. And the lower tones have the perfect momentum and depth as well, with physical tactility to the eardrums down to the...
Nope, just the T5... for now. ;)  Yes, I was guessing from your graphs the T5 would sound like this and, as it turns out, the T5 very much do. I could find myself using these everyday as my on-the-go pair. Yes, it is slightly warm but it is not veiled... at all. I believe it so because I have tracks I run specifically to test treble texture and volume, and the T5 does very, very well with them. In one track I use, the synth tones I know very well sounded very evenly...
I am just minutes into receiving my review sample of the TITAN 5 and my initial impressions are quite positive! TITAN 5 is not my usual sound preference of choice but, oh, how ravishingly rich while also articulate and quite cohesive. Although I would say the TITAN 1 has the most exciting and open sound of the TITAN family, the TITAN 5 is by far the most inviting and enjoyable of the bunch with the most natural midrange I have heard yet out of DUNU's entire TITAN lineup....
Congrats on reaching your 1000th post, dude. Gotta type fast. ;) Now, for Headphoneus Supremus!
  XXX Final Form Hyper Over 9000 ranking is easily achievable if you change your profile picture to Super Sanic and restrict your typing to yellow text. In addition, buy from both BuySonic and SonicElectronix in the same day and you will double your Super Sanic speed statistic. 
For deal hunters and silent thread lurkers, here are some crazy good deals on the HD 700.
I see you have Beyer T1's so you might very well like them. @Zombie_X who is our resident Beyer connoisseur got a pair of them not too long ago and gushed over them and he's heard plenty of headphones:http://www.head-fi.org/t/513393/guide-sonic-differences-between-dt770-dt990-models-more From the HD 700 Impressions thread:http://www.head-fi.org/t/612502/sennheiser-hd-700-impressions-thread/4455#post_11762649
Excellent point. That would have applied to me. If I were any of you, I would wait for Amazon 3rd party sellers to price match because, like Amazon themselves, they do not charge sales tax unless they have a physical presence in your state. And if the 3rd party seller has a "Fulfillment by Amazon" option, you get Prime shipping speed and Amazon's excellent money back guarantee return policy, also without sales tax unless the 3rd party seller is in your state.
Breaking news! Amazon just price matched Sonic Electronix's price for the HD 700. The current price for them is now $429.95.http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-700-Headphone-Black/dp/B0070U8KSM