Posts by Hifihedgehog

I read through this entire thread before purchasing and there are plenty of first year release owners here who have since gone on to upgrade to the chrome version and they found it to be sonically equivalent to the originals.
Per the seller's PM, the listing is closed... for now. However, I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for other sellers of the HPH-200 as a slick portable, outdoor set.
Still available? I would assume so since I see no trade feedback yet for this item. I am willing to negotiate. I have a flawless 100% positive feedback here and on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=theheadphonehub PM sent!
I was initially hesitant to purchase the Beyerdynamic T90 given their frankly misreported reputation as bright and peaky, but taking a little bit of inherent risk paid off a large dividend in the end. As I was planning on buying a pair of headphones as a reference set for my upcoming review site, I was initially drawn to the Sennheiser HD 800 and Beyerdynamic T1. To acquire either, I would have been required to sell off my desktop computer to obtain the necessary funds for...
I checked the rules and it didn't mention anything about deals having to necessarily always be headphone-related. If I'm correct, here is a great deal going for the newer Xbox One controller with Bluetooth. Starting February 17th, Amazon has been shipping and selling it at around the low price of $39.00 for the white and black variations. In addition, Best Buy will also price match this deal over the phone or in-person at any of their retail locations nationwide: Deal...
In excellent, like-new condition! Extremely rare and out of production! With this adapter, you can use Kobiconn Iris 4-pin Male balanced plug terminated headphones with standard single-ended audio equipment. For reference, this is ALO Audio's balanced to single-ended adapter that once retailed for quite a bit more new. Will ship via USPS Priority Mail within 24 hours after receiving payment. Enjoy the savings! Cross-listed on eBay here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/322435002375
Just got a sweet deal on US Audio Mart. This classified is officially closed.
I am feeling adventurous and I want to try this bright headphone just for kicks and a change of pace. My guilty pleasure is detail-mongering and zippy excitement which is why I rather liked the DT 860 and DT 990-600. I am curious to see how these puppies might fit into my daily listening playlist. If you are looking into parting with your T90, whether stock or recabled and in excellent condition, PM me your best offer. As far as price is concerned, I am aiming for under...
Since no one has expressed any interest, I am closing this and I am not open to offers at this time.
I used this for only two weeks but I am selling it for funds. I am the second owner and the product operates and performs as good as new. It is technically as agile and proficient as the Objective2/ODAC combo units I purchased or built, only far more sleek and compact. It is far superior to the Apogee Groove I had owned just prior to acquiring this unit. It works like a charm with IEMs and high impedance headphones alike, free of hiss and crystal clear. I will ship this...