Posts by niranhopper

Last price drop to 300 GBP including UK shipping
Price drop
price drop to 140 GBP
Hi. I am selling my AKG Q701 which is not getting used nowadays. I have cut off the bumps and repasted the leather back on the headband. You can observe it in the pictures. Also there is a small scratch on the headband and the AKG logo on one side has faded (as seen in pictures). Apart from these cosmetic blemishes, the headphone is in perfect working condition. I dont have the original packaging but will pack it securely. Please feel free to ask any...
Now added pictures and updated price. Cheers!!
Thinking of selling my DacMagic Plus which is not seeing any use. There is still around 3 years warranty left and i got a new replacement a week back from richersounds under warranty. I can include the paper work, bills and warranty. Included are the standard power adaptor and the special S-booster power supply seen here at the following link,   http://www.squeeze-upgrade.com/cambridge-audio-lineaire-voeding-voor-dacmagic-plus-p-1656.html?language=en   I dont have the...
added pics. Bump
Hi. I am thinking of selling my Teac UD-H01 with original packaging. It is less than a year old and has served me well. However i recently bought a DacMagic Plus since i needed the pre amp and bluetooth functionality for my desktop speakers. Hence the Teac has become redundant. The DAC is in very good working condition and has a warm sounding headphone amp. There are some scratches on top and i will take pictures when i find my camera. Item will be shipped with original...
bump and price drop
Open to trades for a high end solid state amplifier