Posts by lonereaction

I doubt the mod would help, it's the size of the IEMs. I knew it was big, but not that big D:
Bought it for her bday. 175USD, plus around $18 shipping to Singapore. Total price 300SGD. She didn't like the way it stuck out of her ears, and the around the ear style. I think I'll bring her to the store sometimes to try some tiny earphones like some from audio technica. I'm still using my 2.5 year old livewires, and the seal isn't as good as before. Maybe I'll use the TFs instead of selling it off.
I think I better not try to remove it then. Giving it to my sister as a present, don't want to **** it up. Doubt will change cables anyway. Sounds real good, it's like I'm cheating on my livewires.
Awesome, thanks for the answer. Edit: I got another question, is it supposed to be hard to remove the cable from the earphone? I tried pulling on it, but it doesn't come off. I'm afraid of using too much force.
Bump, I wanted to ask the same question..
Oh my, and here I though most "audiophile" type shops let you audition stuff. *spoilt* I remember spending 2 hours with HD600/HD650 a year ago before buying.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, my friend's earphones just broke too... lucks seems low these days!
I showed her the Triple Fi 10, and she was ok it with. Time to close the deal! Thanks guys!
Wow, I can't believe that the Triple Fi 10 actually costs so much lesser on amazon. It's the most bang for buck thing I've seen o.o My local logitech tries to sell it for 450 USD!
I'm gathering a list of quality IEMs for my sister to choose from for her birthday, since the bijous I got for her some time ago, crapped out. This time I want to get something that will last much much longer. Budget around 100-200 USD (150-300SGD). Super fi 3 looks good, what do you guys think? I'm open to any suggestions, because in the end she will be the one to decide. Looks are important for the prettier sex Just listing out the models that I can find...