Posts by lonereaction

Quote: Originally Posted by jcdamasceno89 Yeah, that's very useful too! In fact, the CX300 actually looks like a very good option... the only one that seems to fit better is the "Hyppo Shroom" (never heard about). Have you ever seen or read about this one? (reading a couple review about the Hyppo) I have it. Bought it for my sister. She choose it because it didn't have "too much bass" to her. I could do some listening for you, but I'm no...
Quote: Originally Posted by Saintkeat i think for me when i tried listening to flac compared to whatever thats in my ipod, i only noticed how much louder it is. maybe a bit more clarity but i could solve that by raising the volume on the crappier files. so maybe flac would be wasted on me. Did you adjust the gain on the mp3 files and flac files to be the same?
Quote: Originally Posted by stang All I had to do was read JH2...and that was it. Anyway you're a bit slow, it's 2:31am, April the 2nd No April fools day anymore Screw timezones It's now 1am for me, April 2. But I found this April fools funny. I want amps in my ears.
Quote: Here we go again! We are proud to announce our newest innovation: The JH26, the world's first 13 driver, 6-way crossover, quad bore earpiece! Equipped with a mini-amp in each ear! Keep checking back for more info about this ground-breaking, unheard-of achievement by JHAudio! Source: Facebook *snicker*
Quote: Originally Posted by barleyguy The JH16 is in a totally different performance class than the Livewires or the TF10, so it's difficult to make an overall comparison. (I haven't heard the 16, but have heard the 13 demos, and can still say that pretty conclusively.) But maybe someone will try anyway. I agree with you, but before I spend close to 2k of my local monies.. I had to ask! Don't want to have false expectations after spending a...
Can anyone compare the JH 16 to the livewires, or TF 10? I really like TF 10's soundstage, that's the first thing I noticed about them. Now, I feel that livewires sounds compressed. I've no golden ears too, I guess soundstage is something that people notice easily. Does JH 16 have such a wide soundstage too? My livewires are 2.5 years old, and I don't like how it's so sensitive. Hiss is really loud with an amp.
I use borderlinx. Never tried vpost before, scared get ripped off by them.
Quote: Originally Posted by fraggerz Wow....How did TS get tf10 at 175? Can some1 link me? The cheapest i can find them are 190 The price is increasing I guess. Hello fellow Singaporeans. =) I tried the TF10s for awhile with iqube, and they have an excellent soundstage. Do UE or JH customs share this quality too?
Quote: Originally Posted by JeFFz doubt she would like customs, the way they look won't fit a girl's taste (im guessing), especially in sg everyone's gonna stare at her lol. Everyone keeps telling me my livewires look like hearing aids. Definately not for the fashion conscious. She didn't comment on how good the TF10 sounded, which is kind of sad really.
Quote: Originally Posted by cswcsw go to stereo and ask them to send it to UM to do a reshell? It's ok guys, I didn't take any offence. Reshell, as in make it custom? o.O